Subject: Re: [dnsoverhttp] Bar BOF in Seoul and Mailing List - DNS over HTTP ideas

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 14:33:20 -0400

Hi all -

Let's set the meeting time for Tuesday at 1845 - so shortly after the last
session of the day - budget an hour of time.

Space is technically TBD but will be at the meeting hotel. I'll let you
know when I know - but that might not be until IETF week.

-Patrick

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2016, at 9:57 AM, Patrick McManus <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > We're planning an informal Bar BOF on this topic Tuesday night in Seoul.
> The place is TBD - but I'll reply to this mail as we get closer with the
> detail. Just hold the place on your dance-card.
>
> The official agenda just came out, and there is no Social Event listed for
> Tuesday.
>
> Patrick: please pick a time as well as a place. The last IETF meeting ends
> at 1820. We could meet right then in order to not push dinner off too much,
> or we could meet "after dinner". We'll all have different preferences, so
> let's leave it to Patrick to disappoint some of us. :-)
>
>