Subject: FW: New Version Notification for draft-eriksson-http-resource-map-00.txt

From: Göran Eriksson AP <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 19:57:27 +0000

Hi,

We’ve submitted a draft describing format of and means for providing a
client with resource maps used in Blind Cache.

This draft should be read together with OOB,
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-http-oob-encoding-09.

These and other related drafts can also be found in
https://github.com/EricssonResearch/Blind-Cache-Drafts.

Comments and questions welcome!

Unfortunately we did not get the BC related drafts as far as we’ve planned
for Seoul and but we will be in Seoul and are available for offline chats.

Best Regards
Göran

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-eriksson-http-resource-map-00.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Julian F. Reschke and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-eriksson-http-resource-map
>Revision:	00
>Title:		Resource Maps
>Document date:	2016-10-31
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		13
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eriksson-http-resource-map-00.t
>xt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eriksson-http-resource-map/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eriksson-http-resource-map-00
>
>
>Abstract:
>   When the 'out-of-band' content coding ('OOB') is used for delivering
>   a number of resources from a primary server via a secondary server,
>   the additional round trips for OOB responses and load on the primary
>   server can be a significant nuisance.
>
>   In such situations, it is useful for the primary server to be able to
>   provide the client with OOB response information for several
>   resources in one go anticipating future client requests.
>
>   This document describes a format for providing the client with the
>   information, called a resource map, and how the resource map could be
>   delivered to a client.
>