Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:58:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Encrypted Content-Encoding for HTTP
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-02-13

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a content coding for HTTP that allows message
   payloads to be encrypted.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ .

   Working Group information can be found at http://httpwg.github.io/ ;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/encryption .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 12:05:44 +1100

Hi folks, after discussing this at least and with James' help, this
version is - I hope - done.