Subject: Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-httpbis-immutable-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:42:23 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-immutable-03: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-immutable/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Presumably, the "Note to Readers" section should be removed prior to
publication. Please either remove it, add a note to it that it should be
removed, or add an RFC editor note to this effect.

Trivial nits that aren't worth re-spinning the document before, but which you
may wish to consider if you have any other reasons to revise it:

- Put quotation marks around "immutable" in the abstract.

- Replace "assures" with "insures" in the abstract (or rephase along the lines
of "...assures the client that it never...").

- In the third paragraph of the Introduction, replace "Users that..." with
"Users who..."

- The cache control registry currently contains section numbers for every
citation. Would update section 4 to indicate: "[this document, section 2]"