Subject: RFQ Document

From: ABBUD DABIR <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:57:00 +0100

FYI,

Please kindly find the attached and quote your best price.
All the specifications and material country of origin as per the
approved vendor list.

Your offer should reach us on or before 05.07.17. 

Best Regards... 

CSSGROUPSITE 

ABBUD DABIR
Supply Chain Manager| Supply Chain |
A: 25th Floor, One by Omniyat Tower, Business Bay,
PO Box 117648, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Tel: +971 4 4278600
Fax: +971 4 4580756
E: [email-masked] | W:www.ccsgroupsite [1].com

THIS E-MAIL, ITS ATTACHMENTS AND ANY RIGHTS ATTACHING HERETO ARE, UNLESS
THE CONTENT CLEARLY INDICATES OTHERWISE, THE PROPERTY OF CSSGROUPS LTD.
IT IS CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVATE AND INTENDED FOR ONLY THE ADDRESSEE(S).
SHOULD YOU NOT BE THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL BY MISTAKE,
KINDLY NOTIFY THE SENDER, AND DELETE THIS E-MAIL IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT
DISCLOSE OR USE IT IN ANY WAY. VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS
E-MAIL ARE THOSE OF THE SENDER UNLESS CLEARLY STATED AS THOSE OF
CSSGROUP. CSSGROUP ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE(S)
HOWSOEVER INCURRED, OR SUFFERED, RESULTING, OR ARISING, FROM THE USE OF
THIS EMAIL OR ITS ATTACHMENT(S). CSSGROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THE INTEGRITY
OF THIS E-MAIL NOR THAT IT IS FREE OF ERROR, VIRUS (ES), INTERCEPTION OR
INTERFERENCE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT CSSGROUP PLEASE VISIT
WWW.CSSGROUP.COM [1] 

Links:
------
[1] http://www.oilservltd-ng.com

---

From: ABBUD DABIR <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:58:03 +0100

FYI,

Best Regards... 

CSSGROUPSITE 

ABBUD DABIR

Links:
------

---

From: ABBUD DABIR <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:58:03 +0100

FYI,

Best Regards... 

CSSGROUPSITE 

ABBUD DABIR

Links:
------