Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-thomson-http-replay-01.txt

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 20:14:09 +1000

The feedback we have received over the past few weeks has been
excellent.  So much so that we feel like you deserve an update with
the input we collected in Prague and since then.

It's odd, this has been so active that it feels like we just ran WGLC
on this -00 individual draft, so here's the usual sort of thanks you
get just before we request publication:

Thanks go do all those people who found the repository and commented
on pull requests and issues.  Please accept my apologies if this
doesn't meet the usual high standard of our working group drafts.  I
think that it's pretty good; much better than the last version.  Willy
and Mark have been highly active, but any fault in capturing feedback
needs to be mine.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 August 2017 at 17:09
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-thomson-http-replay-01.txt
To: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>, Willy Tarreau
<[email-masked]>, Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-thomson-http-replay-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Martin Thomson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-thomson-http-replay
Revision:       01
Title:          Using Early Data in HTTP
Document date:  2017-08-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-http-replay-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-replay/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-replay-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-http-replay-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-http-replay-01

Abstract:
   This document explains the risks of using early data for HTTP and
   describes techniques for reducing them.  In particular, it defines a
   mechanism that enables clients to communicate with servers about
   early data, to assure correct operation.