Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 10:23:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The ORIGIN HTTP/2 Frame
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Erik Nygren
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-08-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies the ORIGIN frame for HTTP/2, to indicate what
   origins are available on a given connection.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/.

   Working Group information can be found at http://httpwg.github.io/;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/origin-frame.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 12:52:45 -0700

Hi everyone,

Editor hat on. Please have a look at this; I've incorporated the proposed resolution to:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/330
... which is the last open issue on this draft. 

Feedback on-list or on-issue welcome.

Cheers,

> On 23 Aug 2017, at 10:23 am, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/