Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-02.txt

From: Mike West <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 15:12:47 +0200

This -02 draft pulls in SameSite, and closes out the editorial issues in
GitHub. I'll be working through the open design issues shortly in the hopes
of the draft being less underwhelming at the next face-to-face. :)

-mike

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 3:07 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-02.txt
To: [email-masked], Mike West <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mike West and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis
Revision:       02
Title:          Cookies: HTTP State Management Mechanism
Document date:  2017-08-07
Group:          httpbis
Pages:          48
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-
rfc6265bis-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-
rfc6265bis/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-
rfc6265bis-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-
rfc6265bis-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the HTTP Cookie and Set-Cookie header fields.
   These header fields can be used by HTTP servers to store state
   (called cookies) at HTTP user agents, letting the servers maintain a
   stateful session over the mostly stateless HTTP protocol.  Although
   cookies have many historical infelicities that degrade their security
   and privacy, the Cookie and Set-Cookie header fields are widely used
   on the Internet.  This document obsoletes RFC 6265.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat