Subject: Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:20:48 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-2, example: (Related to Spencer's first comment): If the 103 links are
required to also be in the 200 response, please state that explicitly somewhere.

An example with multiple 103s might be helpful.

- Note to Readers: I assume you intend this to be removed? if so, please do so
or add a note to the RFC editor to do so.