Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05.txt

From: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 18:28:36 +0900

Hi,

Today I have posted the updated revision of the early-hints draft.
Although we had resolved the issues raised in IESG comments and the
discussion following that on GitHub back in August, I had not
submitted the updated version to IETF. My apologies for the delay.

The draft now clarifies two cases:
* that the server is permitted to add new headers to final response
that follows a 103 response, and what the client's behavior is in such
case
* how multiple 103 responses could be sent and how the client should
interpret them

Please let me know if you see any issues and/or have concerns.

Thank you in advance.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 2017-10-28 18:14 GMT+09:00
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05.txt
To: Kazuho Oku <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Kazuho Oku and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints
Revision:       05
Title:          An HTTP Status Code for Indicating Hints
Document date:  2017-10-28
Group:          httpbis
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-05

Abstract:
   This memo introduces an informational HTTP status code that can be
   used to convey hints that help a client make preparations for
   processing the final response.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ .

   Working Group information can be found at https://httpwg.github.io/ ;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/early-hints .

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Kazuho Oku