Subject: Call For Adoption: Secondary Certificates

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:39:35 +0000 (UTC)

Fellow HTTPBis members,

As discussed in Singapore we're going to open a short Call For Adoption
regarding the Secondary Certificates draft presented during IETF 100.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-http2-additional-certs-05

Sentiment in the room clearly favored adoption and reached a sufficient
level of interest to justify doing so... and the chairs agree this is
topical and important work. but of course we confirm all of these actions
on the list - so if you have further input or especially objections we
haven't heard please let them be known in the next week.

Thanks!

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 16:19:40 -0500

While I wasn't able to join remotely due to a conflict, I definitely
support adopting this work.

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871

---

From: Yoav Weiss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 08:02:47 +0000

+1 - I strongly support adopting this work.

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 10:28 PM Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1401+K+ST+NW+STE+200,+Washington+DC+20005&entry=gmail&source=g>
> -3497
> e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825 <(202)%20407-8825>, pgp:
> https://josephhall.org/gpg-key