Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04.txt> (The ORIGIN HTTP/2 Frame) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:39:22 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
(httpbis) to consider the following document: - 'The ORIGIN HTTP/2 Frame'
  <draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-11-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the ORIGIN frame for HTTP/2, to indicate what
   origins are available on a given connection.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/.

   Working Group information can be found at http://httpwg.github.io/;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/origin-frame.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.