Subject: Re: Call For Adoption: Secondary Certificates

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 20:49:19 +0000 (UTC)

The CfA period has ended and we will adopt this work based on consensus to
do so.

Mike, Nick, Martin - would one of you be so kind as to submit a working
group 00 version to the data tracker?

And also upload to the git repo? I've added Mike and Nick as editors
(Martin already had that bit.)

Thanks!

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Fellow HTTPBis members,
>
> As discussed in Singapore we're going to open a short Call For Adoption
> regarding the Secondary Certificates draft presented during IETF 100.
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-http2-additional-certs-05
>
> Sentiment in the room clearly favored adoption and reached a sufficient
> level of interest to justify doing so... and the chairs agree this is
> topical and important work. but of course we confirm all of these actions
> on the list - so if you have further input or especially objections we
> haven't heard please let them be known in the next week.
>
> Thanks!
>
>
>