Subject: Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 20:58:32 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I share Adam's concern about removing the need for the DNS check and his
question about wildcards.

-2, first sentence: I originally read this as citing RFC 7540 for "Origin
HTTTP/2 frame" rather than just "HTTP/2 frame". That is, of course,
non-sensical, but the wording seems ambiguous.