Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 00:45:17 +0000 (UTC)

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-2/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - h2 net::ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR (by 1265578519)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/470

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #470 h2 net::ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR (2 by 1265578519, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/470
  - #282 Normalization for parameters (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/282

  2 issues closed:
  - h2 net::ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/470
  - Normalization for parameters https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/282

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-2/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Add SETTINGS_ prefix to parameter name. (by bencebeky)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/469

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #381 RFC 2616 -> 723x (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/381

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Add SETTINGS_ prefix to parameter name.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/469
  - RFC 2616 -> 723x
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/381

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions