Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:43:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2
        Author          : Patrick McManus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-03-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for running the WebSocket Protocol
   over a single stream of an HTTP/2 connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/