Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 00:45:22 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-2/💬8)
  5 issues created:
  - Expand upon CORS (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/529 [bcp56bis] 
  - bcp56bis 4.9 - stateless (by mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/528 
  - Security consideration: origins unable to restrict non-HTTP APIs cookie setting [6265bis] (by enygren)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/525 
  - netinfo still mentioned in client-hints (by npdoty)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/524 
  - [cache-digests] Remove ETag from the digest key calculations (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/516 

  5 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #471 CONNECT: consider using ALPN registry for the :protocol values. (4 by PiotrSikora, mcmanus, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/471 [design] [h2-websockets] 
  - #516 [cache-digests] Remove ETag from the digest key calculations (1 by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/516 [cache-digest] 
  - #522 Issues with server detection of attacks (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/522 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - #523 If you have multiple connections (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/523 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - #372 Accept-CH-Lifetime privacy concerns (1 by npdoty)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/372 [client-hints] [design] 

  2 issues closed:
  - CONNECT: consider using ALPN registry for the :protocol values. https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/471 [design] [h2-websockets] 
  - If you have multiple connections https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/523 [design] [secondary-certs] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-5/💬3)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Use the right amount of base64 padding in binary content examples. (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/531 
  - Add SETTINGS_ prefix to parameter names (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/526 
  - fix ABNF (see #520) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/521 
  - fix overlong artwork lines and type the artwork (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/519 
  - improve IEEE citation (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/518 
  - Remove etag and validators (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/517 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #526 Add SETTINGS_ prefix to parameter names (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/526 
  - #464 consistency: "header field" (1 by craigpratt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/464 [rand-access-live] 
  - #465 fix missing word (1 by craigpratt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/465 [rand-access-live] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - fix missing word
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/465 [rand-access-live] 
  - consistency: "header field"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/464 [rand-access-live] 
  - Added description of caching limitations for Range-less shift-buffer requests
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/506 
  - fix overlong artwork lines and type the artwork
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/519 
  - improve IEEE citation
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/518 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions