Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 00:45:24 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-1/💬8)
  1 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #505 Strings, Identifiers and Items (8 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/505 [design] [header-structure] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Algorithm to parse lists doesn't allow parameterised values https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/443 [design] [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+8/-6/💬0)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - bcp56bis: shorthand anchor for W3C secure context (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/515 
  - bcp56bis: RFC 3205 ref (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/514 
  - bcp56bis: avoid overlong artwork line (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/512 
  - bcp56bis: use shorthand notation for [XML] (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/511 
  - avoid markdown syntax in spec text examples (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/509 
  - 7159->8259 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/508 
  - 5988->8288 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/507 
  - Added description of caching limitations for Range-less shift-buffer requests (by craigpratt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/506 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - bcp56bis: shorthand anchor for W3C secure context
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/515 
  - bcp56bis: avoid overlong artwork line
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/512 [bcp56bis] 
  - bcp56bis: use shorthand notation for [XML]
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/511 [bcp56bis] 
  - 7159->8259
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/508 [bcp56bis] 
  - bcp56bis: RFC 3205 ref
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/514 [bcp56bis] 
  - 5988->8288
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/507 [bcp56bis] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions