Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 00:45:25 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-5/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Standard APIs are different (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/502 [bcp56bis] 

  1 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #443 Algorithm to parse lists doesn't allow parameterised values (3 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/443 [design] [header-structure] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Negotiation vs. pre-arrangement https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/497 [bcp56bis] [design] 
  - Client capabilities / expectations https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/491 [bcp56bis] [design] 
  - Protocols based upon HTTP and IANA registries https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/492 [bcp56bis] [design] 
  - Digest Auth https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/457 [bcp56bis] [design] 
  - Expect-CT should be extended with concept of test reports https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/416 [design] [expect-ct] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-3/💬7)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - move acks to the end and make them unnumbered (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/503 
  - Switch to Cuckoo Filter (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/500 
  - expect: consistently talk about header *fields* (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/499 
  - expect-ct: move change log to appendix (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/498 

  2 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #500 Switch to Cuckoo Filter (6 by kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/500 
  - #499 expect: consistently talk about header *fields* (1 by estark37)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/499 [expect-ct] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - expect: consistently talk about header *fields*
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/499 [expect-ct] 
  - expect-ct: move change log to appendix
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/498 [expect-ct] 
  - Switch digest to cuckoo filters, to enable O(1) removal
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/413 [cache-digest] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions