Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 00:45:28 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-11/💬33)
  6 issues created:
  - Expires (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/584 [bcp56bis] 
  - Validation (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/583 [bcp56bis] 
  - Versioning (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/581 [bcp56bis] 
  - PATCH (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/580 [bcp56bis] 
  - Server Push (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/579 [bcp56bis] 
  - Adopt Structured Headers (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/570 [variants] 

  13 issues received 33 new comments:
  - #539 base64 dialect (11 by annevk, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/539 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #372 Accept-CH-Lifetime privacy concerns (6 by igrigorik, npdoty, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/372 [client-hints] [design] 
  - #504 Impact of Combining headers (3 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/504 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #522 Issues with server detection of attacks (2 by martinthomson, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/522 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - #433 Length limits on types (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/433 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #563 on status codes (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/563 [bcp56bis] 
  - #579 Server Push (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/579 [bcp56bis] 
  - #486 Add Request-ID to CERTIFICATE (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/486 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - #557 Redirects (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/557 [bcp56bis] 
  - #494 Cookie removal algorithm (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/494 [6265bis] [design] 
  - #554 Quality Values in Representation Variants (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/554 [variants] 
  - #468 Reuse of Exported Authenticator Context fields (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/468 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - #570 Adopt Structured Headers (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/570 [variants] 

  11 issues closed:
  - Frames on Closed Streams https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/482 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - HTTPS https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/568 [bcp56bis] 
  - Redirects https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/557 [bcp56bis] 
  - OPTIONS https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/567 [bcp56bis] 
  - on status codes https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/563 [bcp56bis] 
  - Headers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/556 [bcp56bis] 
  - Generic Semantics https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/569 [bcp56bis] 
  - base64 dialect https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/539 [design] [header-structure] 
  - Impact of Combining headers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/504 [design] [header-structure] 
  - Reuse of Exported Authenticator Context fields https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/468 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - Quality Values in Representation Variants https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/554 [variants] 

* httpwg/http-core (+3/-0/💬7)
  3 issues created:
  - Shorten titles (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/55 
  - Method registry should include cacheability (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/54 
  - Clarify semantics of OWS in header field values (by davidmatson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/53 

  3 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #31 Newline parsing in H1 (3 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/31 [h1-messaging] 
  - #53 Clarify semantics of OWS in header field values (2 by davidmatson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/53 
  - #37 Fragment preservation is overly broad (2 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/37 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-4/💬8)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - replay: refer to actual header field registry (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/585 
  - Added a small blurb referencing client range-end considerations from section 5 (by craigpratt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/576 
  - Clarify handling of invalid SameSite values (fixes #389) (by fmarier)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/574 
  - Fixed a couple references to "Very Large values" lower case and "^^" to "^" (by craigpratt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/573 
  - bcp56bis: ref format (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/572 
  - Multi variant key (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/571 

  3 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #576 Added a small blurb referencing client range-end considerations from section 5 (4 by craigpratt, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/576 
  - #573 Fixed a couple references to "Very Large values" lower case and "^^" to "^" (2 by craigpratt, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/573 [rand-access-live] 
  - #574 Clarify handling of invalid SameSite values (fixes #389) (2 by fmarier)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/574 [6265bis] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - All frames on stream 0
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/566 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - Added a small blurb referencing client range-end considerations from section 5
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/576 
  - Clarify handling of invalid SameSite values (fixes #389)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/574 [6265bis] 
  - Fixed a couple references to "Very Large values" lower case and "^^" to "^"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/573 [rand-access-live] 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - I-D Template (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/56 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #56 I-D Template (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/56 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core