Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 07:17:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP): Authentication
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-04-03

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
   systems.  This document defines the HTTP Authentication framework.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7235.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/