Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 00:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-5/💬8)
  2 issues created:
  - Update spec to include network quality related client hints (by tarunban)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/588 
  - Minimum version (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/587 [bcp56bis] 

  4 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #587 Minimum version (4 by reschke, mcmanus, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/587 [bcp56bis] 
  - #539 base64 dialect (2 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/539 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #579 Server Push (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/579 [bcp56bis] 
  - #588 network quality related client hints (1 by igrigorik)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/588 [client-hints] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Expires https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/584 [bcp56bis] 
  - base64 dialect https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/539 [design] [header-structure] 
  - Multiple Variant-Keys https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/548 [variants] 
  - network quality related client hints https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/588 [client-hints] 
  - Update spec to include network quality related client hints https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/588 

* httpwg/http-core (+4/-0/💬27)
  4 issues created:
  - Reason phrase (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/60 
  - Multiple Content-Length values that mismatch (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/59 
  - Content codings contract (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/58 
  - Redirect headers (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/57 [semantics] 

  4 issues received 27 new comments:
  - #59 Multiple Content-Length values that mismatch (14 by reschke, wtarreau, mnot, annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/59 
  - #58 Content codings contract (7 by reschke, annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/58 
  - #60 Reason phrase (4 by reschke, annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/60 
  - #33 MIME type parsing (2 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/33 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-2/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - bcp56bis: 302 *response* not *request* (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/591 [bcp56bis] 
  - bcp56bis: ref for308 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/590 
  - bcp56bis: split message exchange into two figures (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/589 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Multi variant key
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/571 [variants] 
  - bcp56bis: 302 *response* not *request*
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/591 [bcp56bis] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core