Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 00:45:23 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+10/-18/💬21)
  10 issues created:
  - HTTPS (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/568 [bcp56bis] 
  - OPTIONS (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/567 [bcp56bis] 
  - Client probes for server certificates are awkward (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/564 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - on status codes (by mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/563 [bcp56bis] 
  - Values for available-value by reference? (by hvdsomp)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/560 
  - no-cache, no-store (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/558 [bcp56bis] 
  - Redirects (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/557 [bcp56bis] 
  - Quality Values (by thpts)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/554 
  - Cookies (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/549 [variants] 
  - Multiple Variant-Keys (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/548 [variants] 

  12 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #554 Quality Values in Representation Variants (4 by mnot, thpts, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/554 
  - #433 Length limits on types (3 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/433 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #560 Values for available-value by reference? (3 by hvdsomp, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/560 [variants] 
  - #420 Support includeSubdomains in Expect-CT (2 by martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/420 [design] [expect-ct] 
  - #529 Expand upon CORS (2 by annevk, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/529 [bcp56bis] 
  - #539 base64 dialect (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/539 [design] [header-structure] 
  - #557 Redirects (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/557 [bcp56bis] 
  - #525 Security consideration: origins unable to restrict non-HTTP APIs cookie setting [6265bis] (1 by michael-oneill)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/525 [6265bis] 
  - #547 POST is special (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/547 [bcp56bis] 
  - #564 Client probes for server certificates are awkward (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/564 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - #537 UTF-8 (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/537 [header-structure] 
  - #372 Accept-CH-Lifetime privacy concerns (1 by npdoty)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/372 [client-hints] [design] 

  18 issues closed:
  - Values for available-value by reference? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/560 [variants] 
  - no-cache, no-store https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/558 [bcp56bis] 
  - div: removing all WSP characters? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/303 [design] [key] 
  - Integers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/233 [design] [key] 
  - Short Circuit https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/232 [design] [key] 
  - Allow alternation in substr https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/231 [design] [key] 
  - Lifetime of Key headers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/187 [design] [key] 
  - Generational Constant https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/109 [design] [key] 
  - Case handling https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/105 [design] [key] 
  - Caching https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/545 [bcp56bis] 
  - Expand "Co-Existing with Web Browsing" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/544 [bcp56bis] 
  - Expand upon CORS https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/529 [bcp56bis] 
  - UTF-8 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/537 [header-structure] 
  - POST is special https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/547 [bcp56bis] 
  - Fetch? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/532 [bcp56bis] [design] 
  - Error handling https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/501 [bcp56bis] [design] 
  - GET / POST equivalence https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/530 [bcp56bis] 
  - GET w/body https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/546 [bcp56bis] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+7/-5/💬4)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - All frames on stream 0 (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/566 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - Change Cache Digests authorship (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/561 
  - replay: fix TLS section ref (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/559 
  - Get and side effects fix (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/555 
  - escape some more asterisks and underscores (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/553 
  - add padding to binary value in example (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/552 
  - write a number algorithm that matches ABNF (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/551 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #559 replay: fix TLS section ref (2 by reschke, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/559 
  - #551 write a number algorithm that matches ABNF (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/551 
  - #555 Get and side effects fix (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/555 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Change Cache Digests authorship
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/561 [cache-digest] 
  - Get and side effects fix
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/555 
  - add padding to binary value in example
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/552 
  - write a number algorithm that matches ABNF
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/551 
  - escape some more asterisks and underscores
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/553 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core