Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 07:49:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Authentication
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2018-05-31

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
   systems.  This document formerly defined the HTTP Authentication
   framework, which has since been moved to the core HTTP Semantics
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/