Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-05.txt> (Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 10:44:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
(httpbis) to consider the following document: - 'Bootstrapping WebSockets
with HTTP/2'
  <draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-05-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a mechanism for running the WebSocket Protocol
   (RFC 6455) over a single stream of an HTTP/2 connection.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.