Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 00:45:26 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-3/💬18)
  4 issues created:
  - Parsing string from text is lenient (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/630 
  - Identifiers that can express all origins (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/629 
  - Clarify behaviour on page refresh for SameSite cookies (by mozmark)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/628 
  - Serialization for structured headers. (by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/627 

  5 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #627 Serialization for structured headers. (12 by reschke, annevk, mikewest, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/627 [header-structure] 
  - #623 Header fields that are valid SH, but invalid according to the definition of that field (2 by martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/623 [header-structure] 
  - #629 Identifiers that can express all origins (2 by reschke, mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/629 
  - #628 Clarify behaviour on page refresh for SameSite cookies (1 by april)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/628 
  - #630 Parsing string from text is lenient (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/630 [header-structure] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Parsing string from text is lenient https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/630 [header-structure] 
  - Header fields that are valid SH, but invalid according to the definition of that field https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/623 [header-structure] 
  - Length limits on types https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/433 [design] [header-structure] 

* httpwg/http-core (+4/-2/💬3)
  4 issues created:
  - Content-Location (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/70 [semantics] 
  - CC: immutable (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/69 [conditional] 
  - message parsing robustness (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/68 [h1-messaging] 
  - Creating a validation request (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/67 [conditional] 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #70 Content-Location (2 by royfielding, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/70 [semantics] 
  - #68 message parsing robustness (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/68 [h1-messaging] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Shorten titles https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/55 
  - Content-Location https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/70 [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-3/💬8)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Expect-CT: update text about http-equiv (by estark37)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/626 
  - expect-ct: tune examples (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/625 [expect-ct] 
  - expect-ct: add IANA considerations (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/624 

  3 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #626 Expect-CT: update text about http-equiv (6 by reschke, mnot, estark37)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/626 [expect-ct] 
  - #586 Stream-linking frames can reference Stream Zero (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/586 [design] [secondary-certs] 
  - #625 expect-ct: tune examples (1 by estark37)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/625 [expect-ct] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - expect-ct: add IANA considerations
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/624 [expect-ct] 
  - expect-ct: tune examples
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/625 [expect-ct] 
  - Structure limits
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/578 [header-structure] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core