Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 14:42:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2
        Author          : Patrick McManus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-05-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for running the WebSocket Protocol
   [RFC6455] over a single stream of an HTTP/2 connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 21:58:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All - This update is just to resolve the remaining nits from the ID-Nits
tool. It should be ready for IESG submission now.

-P