Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 00:45:24 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-0/💬19)
  4 issues created:
  - Mark httpbis-cookie-same-site as superseded if possible (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/641 
  - Reconsider allowing user overrides on certificate errors for Expect-CT sites (by estark37)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/637 [design] [expect-ct] 
  - Input validation (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/635 
  - secondary-certs: misleading citation (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/632 

  2 issues received 19 new comments:
  - #629 Identifiers that can express all origins (11 by reschke, annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/629 [header-structure] 
  - #627 Serialization for structured headers. (8 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/627 [header-structure] 

* httpwg/http-core (+2/-0/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - Semantics of If-Match (by liyishuai)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/72 
  - What is a HTTP/1.1 range request? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/71 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #71 What is an HTTP/1.1 range request? (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/71 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-3/💬4)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Restructure structure (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/636 
  - uppercase "section" (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/633 
  - secondary-certs: type artwork consistently (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/631 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #636 Restructure structure (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/636 [header-structure] 
  - #633 uppercase "section" (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/633 
  - #626 Expect-CT: update text about http-equiv (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/626 [expect-ct] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Expect-CT: update text about http-equiv
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/626 [expect-ct] 
  - uppercase "section"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/633 
  - secondary-certs: type artwork consistently
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/631 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core