Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 00:45:25 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - bcp56bis privacy guidelines section (by mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/655 [bcp56bis] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #655 bcp56bis privacy guidelines section (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/655 [bcp56bis] 

* httpwg/http-core (+6/-1/💬11)
  6 issues created:
  - RFC 7230: ABNF for http(s) URIs contains fragment (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/103 [erratum] [semantics] 
  - RFC 7233: improve description of 206 response (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/102 [erratum] [semantics] 
  - RFC 7230: chunk-ext ABNF needs to allow more WS (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/101 [erratum] [h1-messaging] 
  - Scope of Retry-After (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/99 
  - Allow: response after authentication (by dilyanpalauzov)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/97 
  - Content-MD5 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/93 [semantics] 

  6 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #93 Content-MD5 (4 by reschke, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/93 [semantics] 
  - #99 Scope of Retry-After (2 by martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/99 
  - #19 fix field-value ABNF (2 by reschke, annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/19 [erratum] [h1-messaging] [http-arch] 
  - #4 RFC 7230: misleading prose about transfer-parameter (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/4 [h1-messaging] 
  - #102 RFC 7233: improve description of 206 response (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/102 [erratum] [semantics] 
  - #53 Clarify semantics of OWS in header field values (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/53 

  1 issues closed:
  - RFC 7230: misleading prose about transfer-parameter https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/4 [h1-messaging] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests merged:
  - Fix misleading statement about the relation between Pragma and Cache-…
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/92 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core