Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 00:45:23 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-3/💬8)
  3 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #641 Mark httpbis-cookie-same-site as superseded if possible (4 by annevk, mnot, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/641 
  - #596 Structured headers should explicitly allow multiple same-named headers (2 by reschke, annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/596 [header-structure] 
  - #629 Identifiers that can express all origins (2 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/629 [header-structure] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Client authentication with certificates https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/615 [bcp56bis] 
  - Serialization for structured headers. https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/627 [header-structure] 
  - Mark httpbis-cookie-same-site as superseded if possible https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/641 

* httpwg/http-core (+2/-0/💬7)
  2 issues created:
  - Clarify "resource" vs "representation" in definition of status code 4416 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/83 
  - Clarify about early responses (again) (by wenbozhu)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/82 

  4 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #1 Method case sensitivity (2 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/1 [semantics] 
  - #74 Are headers always defined with ABNF? (2 by reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/74 [semantics] 
  - #3 RFC 7231: Include definition of status code 308 (2 by reschke, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/3 [semantics] 
  - #22 Clarify rules around half-closed TCP connections (1 by wenbozhu)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/22 [h1-messaging] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-1/💬4)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Ben C review comments (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/649 [replay] 
  - Spencer's q (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/648 [replay] 
  - ekr's review of replay (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/647 [replay] 
  - Adam's editorial suggestsions (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/646 [replay] 

  4 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #645 Ben's comments (1 by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/645 [replay] 
  - #646 Adam's editorial suggestsions (1 by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/646 [replay] 
  - #647 ekr's review of replay (1 by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/647 [replay] 
  - #648 Spencer's q (1 by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/648 [replay] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Restructure structure
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/636 [header-structure] 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Version independence - Range requests, ... (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/73 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Version independence - Range requests, ...
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/73 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core