Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 00:45:23 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-1/💬3)
  3 issues created:
  - Questions over examples for Variants (by bazzadp)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/670 
  - Ambiguity in 4.1.1 Structured Headers Draft v07 (by sharma95)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/669 
  - Ambiguity in 4.2.6, Structured Headers Draft v07 (by sharma95)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/668 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #516 Remove ETag from the digest key calculations (2 by evert, kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/516 [cache-digest] 
  - #629 Identifiers (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/629 [header-structure] 

  1 issues closed:
  - draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md#parse-string incorrectly references VCHAR https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/664 [header-structure] 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬30)
  1 issues created:
  - Other Caches (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/126 [caching] 

  14 issues received 30 new comments:
  - #74 Are headers always defined with ABNF? (5 by reschke, wtarreau, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/74 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #60 Reason phrase (4 by reschke, annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/60 [semantics] 
  - #37 Fragment preservation is overly broad (3 by reschke, annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/37 [semantics] 
  - #42 Header registry (3 by royfielding, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/42 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #44 Extension capabilities (2 by royfielding, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/44 [discuss] [http-arch] 
  - #46 * in Accept-* (2 by royfielding, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/46 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #52 Reuse of responses (2 by jyasskin, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/52 [caching] [discuss] 
  - #123 Include status 422? (2 by royfielding, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/123 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #30 Field-name syntax (2 by royfielding, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/30 [discuss] [http-arch] 
  - #32 Duplicate header resolution in H1 (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/32 [semantics] 
  - #38 3xx redirects - request formation (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/38 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #61 Deprecate Accept-Charset (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/61 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #48 415 and Accept (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/48 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #119 Include RFC 7694 (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/119 [discuss] [semantics] 

  1 issues closed:
  - What protocol contains when a major version doesn't define a minor version https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/115 [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-2/💬2)
  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #665 Fix VCHAR references in draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/665 
  - #666 Add ";" missing from #ser-param-list (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/666 [header-structure] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Add ";" missing from #ser-param-list
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/666 
  - Fix VCHAR references in draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure.md
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/665 

* httpwg/http-core (+2/-1/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Add status code  422 (closes #123) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/125 [semantics] 
  - Define HTTP minor version number default (closes #115) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/124 [semantics] 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #125 Add status code  422 (closes #123) (2 by reschke, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/125 [semantics] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Define HTTP minor version number default (closes #115)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/124 [semantics] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core