Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 07:55:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Expect-CT Extension for HTTP
        Author          : Emily Stark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a new HTTP header field, named Expect-CT, that
   allows web host operators to instruct user agents to expect valid
   Signed Certificate Timestamps (SCTs) to be served on connections to
   these hosts.  Expect-CT allows web host operators to discover
   misconfigurations in their Certificate Transparency deployments and
   ensure that misissued certificates accepted by UAs are discoverable
   in Certificate Transparency logs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-expect-ct-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/