Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 15:06:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Client Hints
        Author          : Ilya Grigorik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-07-16

Abstract:
   An increasing diversity of Web-connected devices and software
   capabilities has created a need to deliver optimized content for each
   device.

   This specification defines an extensible and configurable set of HTTP
   request header fields, colloquially known as Client Hints, to address
   this.  They are intended to be used as input to proactive content
   negotiation; just as the Accept header field allows user agents to
   indicate what formats they prefer, Client Hints allow user agents to
   indicate device and agent specific preferences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/