Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 00:45:15 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Consider aligning Structured Headers terminology with Infra (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/671 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #658 Reconsider padding (1 by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/658 [header-structure] 
  - #668 Ambiguity in 4.2.6, Structured Headers Draft v07 (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/668 [header-structure] 
  - #671 Consider aligning Structured Headers terminology with Infra (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/671 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 issues closed:
  - Include status 422? https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/123 [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-1/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - change a comma and a parenthetical (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/674 
  - various a/an fixes, and a rogue plural (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/673 
  - add commas to dict,plist algorithms (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/672 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #672 [SH] add commas to dict,plist algorithms (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/672 
  - #673 [SH] various a/an fixes, and a rogue plural (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/673 
  - #667 Disallow trailing whitespace in #parse-param-list (1 by twifkak)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/667 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - [SH] various a/an fixes, and a rogue plural
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/673 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #125 Add status code  422 (closes #123) (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/125 [semantics] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Add status code  422 (closes #123)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/125 [semantics] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core