Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 00:45:23 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-1/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #668 Ambiguity in 4.2.6, Structured Headers Draft v07 (2 by sharma95, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/668 [header-structure] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Ambiguity in 4.1.1 Structured Headers Draft v07 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/669 [header-structure] 

* httpwg/http-core (+3/-0/💬6)
  3 issues created:
  - Request Cache-Control directives (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/129 [caching] 
  - Quoted cache-control directives (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/128 [caching] 
  - Changing HTTP version on a connection (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/127 [h1-messaging] 

  2 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #128 Quoted cache-control directives (5 by reschke, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/128 [caching] 
  - #53 Clarify semantics of OWS in header field values (1 by peteroupc)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/53 [erratum] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-2/💬3)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - [SH] remove rogue 'Otherwise' from string parser (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/678 
  - [SH] multiply int by sign before testing range (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/677 
  - [SH] make Serialising an Item return a value (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/676 
  - [SH] make 'parse number from text' less greedy (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/675 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #672 [SH] add commas to dict,plist algorithms (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/672 
  - #674 [SH] change a comma and a parenthetical (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/674 
  - #675 [SH] make 'parse number from text' less greedy (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/675 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - [SH] add commas to dict,plist algorithms
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/672 
  - [SH] change a comma and a parenthetical
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/674 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core