Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 00:45:22 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - Strictness for multi-party headers (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/684 [header-structure] 
  - Boolean type (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/683 [header-structure] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #684 Strictness for multi-party headers (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/684 [header-structure] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Ambiguity in 4.2.6, Structured Headers Draft v07 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/668 [header-structure] 

* httpwg/http-core (+2/-0/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - Be explicit about string case sensitivity (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/133 
  - Upgrading Weak ETags (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/132 [caching] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #132 Upgrading Weak ETags (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/132 [caching] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-3/💬4)
  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #667 Disallow trailing whitespace in #parse-param-list (2 by twifkak, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/667 
  - #676 [SH] make Serialising an Item return a value (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/676 
  - #675 [SH] make 'parse number from text' less greedy (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/675 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - [SH] make 'parse number from text' less greedy
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/675 
  - [SH] remove rogue 'Otherwise' from string parser
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/678 
  - [SH] make Serialising an Item return a value
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/676 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core