Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 00:45:23 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - IANA registry for Variant-able Content Negotiation Mechanisms (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/681 
  - Expect-CT header using comma delimiter instead of semicolon (by leonklingele)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/680 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #680 Expect-CT header using comma delimiter instead of semicolon (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/680 

  1 issues closed:
  - Expect-CT header using comma delimiter instead of semicolon https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/680 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-3/💬5)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix a comma in a Variants example (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/682 
  - [SH] tweak examples (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/679 

  4 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #676 [SH] make Serialising an Item return a value (2 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/676 
  - #682 Fix a comma in a Variants example (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/682 
  - #677 [SH] multiply int by sign before testing range (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/677 
  - #678 [SH] remove rogue 'Otherwise' from string parser (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/678 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - [SH] tweak examples
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/679 
  - [SH] multiply int by sign before testing range
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/677 
  - Fix a comma in a Variants example
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/682 

* httpwg/http-core (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - clarify case-sensitivity of upgrade tokens (closes #8) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/131 
  - clarify charset ABNF vs RFC 2978 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/130 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core