Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 00:45:18 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-9/💬23)
  5 issues created:
  - Picking up Linked Cache Invalidation (by evert)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/692 
  - Refer to HTTP method registry (by DanilSuits)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/691 
  - [SH] algorithm to parse boolean doesn't consume 'T' or 'F' character (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/688 
  - Early Hints's relationship to CSP (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/687 
  - Point out blank header special case in an example (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/686 

  7 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #687 Early Hints's relationship to CSP (11 by annevk, kazuho, bazzadp)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/687 
  - #683 Boolean type (4 by phluid61, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/683 [header-structure] 
  - #684 Strictness for multi-party headers (2 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/684 [header-structure] 
  - #596 Relationship to the ABNF #Rule (2 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/596 [header-structure] 
  - #692 Picking up Linked Cache Invalidation (2 by evert, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/692 
  - #659 Ordered dictionaries (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/659 [header-structure] 
  - #662 Handling Non-ASCII Content (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/662 [header-structure] 

  9 issues closed:
  - Picking up Linked Cache Invalidation https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/692 
  - [SH] algorithm to parse boolean doesn't consume 'T' or 'F' character https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/688 
  - Boolean type https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/683 [header-structure] 
  - Relationship to the ABNF #Rule https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/596 [header-structure] 
  - Reconsider padding https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/658 [header-structure] 
  - Consider aligning Structured Headers terminology with Infra https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/671 [header-structure] 
  - Ordered dictionaries https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/659 [header-structure] 
  - Handling Non-ASCII Content https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/662 [header-structure] 
  - Combining headers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/657 [header-structure] 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬3)
  1 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #82 Clarify about early responses (again) (3 by martinthomson, wenbozhu, color-infinispace)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/82 [http-arch] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-1/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Adding a note about 303 See Other (by evert)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/690 
  - [SH] make "parse a boolean" consume the T/F char (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/689 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #689 [SH] make "parse a boolean" consume the T/F char (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/689 
  - #667 Disallow trailing whitespace in #parse-param-list (1 by twifkak)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/667 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - [SH] make "parse a boolean" consume the T/F char
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/689 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core