Subject: Important Drafts HTTPbis in BKK

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 09:07:33 -0400

Hi All,

Our f2f meeting is coming up in a little over a week, and I just wanted to
highlight a few drafts that you should pay special attention to specially
for this meeting in order to maximize our use of the time.

One is Mark's "cache HTTP response header" individual draft that has
received some attention on our list recently. We'll discuss the draft in
BKK and also discuss adoption of it as a working group item - so please
have an opinion.

Another one is the CDN loop prevention draft from Steven, Nick, and Mark:
https://httpwg.org/http-extensions/draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop.html . It
has no open issues and I've just opened the Working Group Last Call for it
- that WGLC will be in effect during our f2f - so if you have comments that
haven't yet been aired - its last call :)

The last one I want to highlight is the http core work which we devote
considerable time to discussing. Roy, Mark, and Julian have made
considerable progress lately so you might want to refamiliarize yourself
with the issues list if you haven't looked at in a while.
https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues

Looking forward to seeing many of you soon,
Patrick