Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 00:45:25 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-0/💬14)
  2 issues created:
  - Cookies and Accept-* interactions (by thpts)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/717 
  - Consider a `Sec-CH-` prefix for client hint headers. (by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/716 [client-hints] 

  3 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #716 Consider a `Sec-CH-` prefix for client hint headers. (11 by reschke, mikewest, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/716 [client-hints] 
  - #685 Date type (2 by enygren)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/685 [header-structure] 
  - #717 Cookies and Accept-* interactions (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/717 [variants] 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬54)
  1 issues created:
  - No validator requirement in 2xx response for conditional update (by lashchev)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/166 

  14 issues received 54 new comments:
  - #165 Updating stored headers (11 by annevk, MattMenke2, mcmanus, mnot, mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/165 [caching] 
  - #22 Clarify rules around half-closed TCP connections (11 by royfielding, wenbozhu, wtarreau, bradfitz, DavidSchinazi, mcmanus, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/22 [discuss] [h1-messaging] 
  - #30 Field-name syntax (6 by PiotrSikora, wtarreau, mcmanus, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/30 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #10 .onion names (4 by DavidSchinazi, royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/10 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #128 Quoted cache-control directives (3 by reschke, royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/128 [caching] [discuss] 
  - #16 Trailers (3 by PiotrSikora, royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/16 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #129 Request Cache-Control directives (2 by royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/129 [caching] [discuss] 
  - #34 Use URL Standard for Location header (2 by royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/34 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #38 3xx redirects - request formation (2 by royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/38 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #138 Arguments on CC: private and no-cache (2 by royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/138 [caching] [discuss] 
  - #45 Header normalization rules (2 by royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/45 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #111 Header terminology (2 by royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/111 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #120 Status codes and caching (2 by royfielding, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/120 [caching] [discuss] 
  - #42 Header Field Registry (2 by mcmanus, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/42 [discuss] [semantics] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Arguments on CC: private and no-cache https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/138 [caching] [discuss] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-2/💬0)
  2 pull requests merged:
  - TLS, it difficult
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/713 
  - a -> an
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/711 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - add status code 308 (closes #3) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/168 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core