Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 00:45:23 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬6)
  1 issues created:
  - Implementation guidance (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/727 [header-structure] 

  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #721 List of Lists? (3 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/721 [header-structure] 
  - #702 Identifier range (2 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/702 [header-structure] 
  - #681 IANA registry for Variant-able Content Negotiation Mechanisms (1 by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/681 [variants] 

  1 issues closed:
  - IANA registry for Variant-able Content Negotiation Mechanisms https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/681 [variants] 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬5)
  4 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #54 Method registry should include cacheability (2 by jyasskin, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/54 [erratum] [semantics] 
  - #136 WWW-Authenticate parsing (1 by bagder)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/136 [semantics] 
  - #74 Are headers always defined with ABNF? (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/74 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - #165 Updating stored headers (1 by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/165 [caching] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-3/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - [SH] make boolean ABNF case-sensitive (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/726 
  - Update example boolean header to use "?" leader (by asankah)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/724 
  - [SH] fix key=item serialisation (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/722 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #726 [SH] make boolean ABNF case-sensitive (3 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/726 
  - #722 [SH] fix key=item serialisation (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/722 
  - #724 Update example boolean header to use "?" leader (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/724 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - [SH] make boolean ABNF case-sensitive
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/726 
  - Update example boolean header to use "?" leader
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/724 
  - [SH] fix key=item serialisation
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/722 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core