Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 00:45:23 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-0/💬13)
  4 issues created:
  - Unexpected Variants behavior for incomplete cache (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/740 
  - Missing definition for incoming-request in Check Vary (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/739 
  - Integer limits (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/737 [header-structure] 
  - Early Hints and Fetch (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/736 

  7 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #737 Integer limits (4 by jyasskin, phluid61, kazuho, bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/737 [header-structure] 
  - #736 Early Hints and Fetch (3 by annevk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/736 
  - #628 Clarify behaviour on page refresh for SameSite cookies (2 by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/628 [6265bis] 
  - #549 Cookies (1 by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/549 [variants] 
  - #494 Cookie removal algorithm (1 by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/494 [6265bis] 
  - #593 Same-Site cookies - clarify "site for cookies" in the case of redirects (1 by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/593 [6265bis] 
  - #594 Setting samesite cookies when not same site context (1 by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/594 [6265bis] 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #132 Upgrading Weak ETags (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/132 [caching] 
  - #165 Updating stored headers (1 by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/165 [caching] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-0/💬9)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Requests that match a non-cached variant should go to the origin. (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/741 
  - Monospace variable names in draft-variants. (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/738 

  1 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #738 Monospace variable names in draft-variants. (9 by jyasskin, phluid61, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/738 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core