Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 00:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-0/💬13)
  2 issues created:
  - Cache behavior examples are out of date wrt new Variant-Key format (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/743 
  - Mention the difference between an sh-token and a token (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/742 

  5 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #737 Integer limits (8 by mnot, kazuho, bsdphk, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/737 [header-structure] 
  - #238 Cookies set with or without leading dot in domain attribute (2 by bagder, johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/238 [6265bis] 
  - #718 EAT Cookies (1 by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/718 [6265bis] 
  - #441 Shouldn't the browser evict non-HttpOnly cookies first to avoid overwrite from JavaScript? (1 by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/441 [6265bis] 
  - #159 Allow cookies without key or value. (1 by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/159 [6265bis] 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬8)
  1 issues created:
  - Privacy considerations section: reference suggestion (by rvaneijk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/185 

  3 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #128 Quoted cache-control directives (5 by reschke, yadij, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/128 [caching] 
  - #120 Status codes and caching (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/120 [caching] [discuss] 
  - #165 Updating stored headers (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/165 [caching] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Convert Variants to use Structured Headers. (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/744 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #738 Monospace variable names in draft-variants. (2 by reschke, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/738 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #176 Mention SwR / SiE (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/176 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core