Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 00:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬13)
  1 issues created:
  - Cache behavior when Variants header is absent (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/745 

  2 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #737 Integer limits (8 by evert, kazuho, mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/737 [header-structure] 
  - #740 Default values for Language (and others?) (5 by jyasskin, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/740 [variants] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Cache behavior assumes browser request includes all Variant'ed headers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/731 [variants] 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #128 Quoted cache-control directives (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/128 [caching] 
  - #165 Updating stored headers (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/165 [caching] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix a typo: "request)" (by jyasskin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/746 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #735 Handle absent request headers. (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/735 [variants] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Handle absent request headers.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/735 [variants] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core