Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 00:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬6)
  1 issues created:
  - Redundant URL redirections in README.md (by SuriyaaKudoIsc)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/753 

  4 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #737 Integer limits (2 by bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/737 [header-structure] 
  - #751 HTTP/2 dependency tree is racy (2 by pmeenan, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/751 
  - #752 Clarify difference from chunked (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/752 [rand-access-live] 
  - #697 Purpose of the Content-DPR hint is not entirely clear. (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/697 [client-hints] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Redundant URL redirections in README.md https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/753 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Collected ABNF (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/192 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-2/💬5)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - bcp56bis: URI vs URL (see #757) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/758 
  - bcp56bis: consistently use "header field" (resolves #748) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/756 
  - Collapse sh-integer and sh-float back into sh-number (by bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/755 
  - Remove URL redirection (by SuriyaaKudoIsc)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/754 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #754 Remove URL redirection (2 by SuriyaaKudoIsc, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/754 
  - #758 bcp56bis: URI vs URL (see #757) (2 by reschke, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/758 
  - #749 Define support requirements for integers (1 by bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/749 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - bcp56bis: URI vs URL (see #757)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/758 
  - Remove URL redirection
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/754 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core