Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 00:45:23 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-1/💬21)
  4 issues created:
  - Clarify "append" in CDN-loop (by zwoop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/771 
  - Clarify SameSite behavior for non-HTTP API (by ericlaw1979)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/769 
  - Data motivating CH? (by snyderp)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/768 
  - CH, Logging and passive tracking / fingerprinting (by snyderp)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/767 

  3 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #737 Integer limits (11 by mnot, kazuho, bsdphk, evert, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/737 [header-structure] 
  - #767 CH, Logging and passive tracking / fingerprinting (7 by snyderp, jumde, yadij, mnot, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/767 
  - #768 Data motivating CH? (3 by snyderp, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/768 

  1 issues closed:
  - Data motivating CH? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/768 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬13)
  1 issues created:
  - status-line ABNF and SP reason-phrase (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/197 [h1-messaging] 

  3 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #197 status-line ABNF and SP reason-phrase (10 by reschke, wtarreau, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/197 [h1-messaging] 
  - #10 .onion names (2 by yadij, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/10 [semantics] 
  - #27 Retries (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/27 [h1-messaging] [has-proposal] [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove stray closing brace (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/770 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core