Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 00:45:20 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-0/💬6)
  3 issues created:
  - Parameters as a set (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/765 [header-structure] 
  - Refactor CH spec (by igrigorik)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/764 [client-hints] 
  - SameSite Cookies and Iframes (by devd)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/762 

  1 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #762 SameSite Cookies and Iframes (6 by johnwilander, devd)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/762 

* httpwg/http-core (+3/-0/💬13)
  3 issues created:
  - Range header field ABNF (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/196 [erratum] [semantics] 
  - absolute-path not identical to path_absolute in RFC 3986 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/195 [semantics] 
  - QUIC and https:// (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/194 

  2 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #194 QUIC and https:// (12 by kazuho, martinthomson, LPardue, MikeBishop, igorlord, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/194 
  - #196 Range header field ABNF (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/196 [erratum] [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - cache-header: fix title (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/763 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #763 cache-header: fix title (2 by reschke, mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/763 
  - #760 Removed the "Requirements Language" section (1 by craigpratt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/760 
  - #759 Added a section with more detailed description of Very Large Value to rand-access-live (1 by mcmanus)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/759 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Added a section with more detailed description of Very Large Value to rand-access-live
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/759 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core