Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 00:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬4)
  1 issues created:
  - bcp56bis refers to PATCH method (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/815 

  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #662 Handling Non-ASCII Content (2 by annevk, mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/662 [header-structure] 
  - #786 Active vs. passive fingerprinting (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/786 [client-hints] 
  - #762 SameSite Cookies and Iframes (1 by pmhsfelix)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/762 [6265bis] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core