Subject: ANRW Talk Monday colocated with IETF 105: Limitless HTTP in an HTTPS World: Inferring the Semantics of the HTTPS Protocol without Decryption

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:54:48 -0400

Hi All,

I believe this talk will be of interest to most of our community, so I
wanted to highlight it as you plan your week if you'll be coming to
Montreal.

on Monday at 14:30, conveniently before the first HTTPbis meeting of the
week:
Limitless HTTP in an HTTPS World: Inferring the Semantics of the HTTPS
Protocol without Decryption Invited talk
Blake Anderson(Cisco), Andrew Chi(University of North Carolina), Scott
Dunlop(Cisco), and David McGrew (Cisco)

ANRW, if you don't know, is a one day applied research conference that is
being co-located in the IETF hotel on Monday. Attendance is free for IETF
registrants, but __you must pre-register__ on the anrw website with your
IETF registration number. I don't know if they will stop accepting
registrations at some point - I'm just an interested bystander. The page
indicates recordings will be made available too.

This is the whole ANRW program https://irtf.org/anrw/2019/program.html (with
many other interesting things too) - the link to register can be found on
it.

I look forward to seeing many of you next week!

-P