Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 00:45:17 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-1/💬4)
  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #819 tls_unexpected_peer_certificate details (2 by PiotrSikora, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/819 [proxy-status] 
  - #808 Proxy-Status: detailed types for HTTP request errors. (1 by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/808 [proxy-status] 
  - #716 Consider a `Sec-CH-` prefix for client hint headers (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/716 [client-hints] 

  1 issues closed:
  - tls_unexpected_peer_certificate details https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/819 [proxy-status] 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬10)
  2 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #194 QUIC and https:// (9 by ExE-Boss, awwright, vrubleg)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/194 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #99 Scope of Retry-After (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/99 [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-1/💬7)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Add an Alt-Svc extension (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/866 
  - Proxy-Status: merge tls_unexpected_peer_{certificate,identity}. (by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/864 
  - Proxy-Status: replace last occurrence of "details". (by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/865 
  - [Client Hints] Replace ABNF with Structured Headers (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/862 
  - Replace Key with Variants (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/861 
  - Clarify defined headers are response headers (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/860 

  5 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #776 Add Sec- prefix to security considerations (3 by reschke, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 [client-hints] 
  - #864 Proxy-Status: merge tls_unexpected_peer_{certificate,identity}. (1 by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/864 
  - #865 Proxy-Status: replace last occurrence of "details". (1 by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/865 
  - #860 Clarify defined headers are response headers (1 by dbaron)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/860 
  - #861 Replace Key with Variants (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/861 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Proxy-Status: merge tls_unexpected_peer_{certificate,identity}.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/864 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core