Subject: HTTP Priorities design team

From: Ian Swett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:06:14 -0400

As discussed in yesterday's HTTPbis meeting, a design team for HTTP
priorities will be created.

If you would like to take part and either weren't in the room or your name
didn't make it into the minutes, please email me directly with your
preferred email address.

Thanks, Ian

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:32:08 -0400

Ian - Thanks for leading this, and thanks to all that contribute!

A quick housekeeping reminder to all - contributions to an IETF activity,
even one like this that may do some work in places other than the usual
mailing list and meetings, are covered by the normal set of IETF Policies
(including IPR and Code of Conduct). https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well/ is
a helpful guide.

Cheerfully,
Patrick