Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 00:45:20 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-3/💬24)
  5 issues created:
  - Change digest-headers title. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/886 
  - Define id- as a prefix for any Digest alg, not just id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 (by manger)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/885 
  - Mention effects of transfer coding and HTTP trailers (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/884 
  - Digest headers example 7.1.4 is wrong (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/881 
  - Examples for id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 (by manger)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/880 

  11 issues received 24 new comments:
  - #848 Serializing sh-float is hard (5 by phluid61, martinthomson, bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/848 [header-structure] 
  - #868 Relationship to SRI (4 by martinthomson, ioggstream, LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/868 [digest-headers] 
  - #880 Examples for id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 (2 by ioggstream, LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/880 [digest-headers] 
  - #844 * in parameter names (2 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/844 [header-structure] 
  - #881 Digest headers example 7.1.4 is wrong (2 by ioggstream, LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/881 [digest-headers] 
  - #884 Mention effects of transfer coding and HTTP trailers (2 by jyasskin, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/884 
  - #885 Define id- as a prefix for any Digest alg, not just id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 (2 by martinthomson, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/885 
  - #828 Digest Headers: what about the other algorithms? (2 by manger, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/828 [digest-headers] 
  - #322 Expect CT: includeSubDomains (1 by Avamander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/322 [expect-ct] 
  - #782 define a URI reference type (1 by bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/782 [header-structure] 
  - #766 Refactor? (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/766 [cache-header] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Serializing sh-float is hard https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/848 [header-structure] 
  - Digest headers example 7.1.4 is wrong https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/881 [digest-headers] 
  - define a URI reference type https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/782 [header-structure] 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬4)
  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #99 Scope of Retry-After (2 by spaceone, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/99 [semantics] 
  - #48 415 and Accept (1 by spaceone)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/48 [semantics] 
  - #218 Disambiguate 403 Forbidden (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/218 [discuss] [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-3/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - fixing typo (by dret)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/888 
  - Align README with BCP56bis title. See #595 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/887 
  - Fix: #800. Add id-sha-* algorithm examples. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/883 
  - Fix digest for br-compressed representations (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/882 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #877 Obsolete ADLER-32 but don't forbid it. #828 (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/877 [digest-headers] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - fixing typo
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/888 
  - Fix #881: digest for br-compressed representations
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/882 
  - Remove Accept-CH-Lifetime
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/878 [client-hints] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core