Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 00:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-4/💬0)
  3 issues created:
  - Add code samples for digest headers (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/938 [digest-headers] 
  - Replace reference to `cache-validators` (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/936 
  - Fix artworks formatting (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/934 

  4 issues closed:
  - Add code samples for digest headers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/938 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix artworks formatting https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/934 [digest-headers] 
  - Add example with PUT + 204 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/925 [digest-headers] 
  - digest: unnumbered section (appendix) needs to be last https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/927 [digest-headers] 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬6)
  1 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #255 Representation metatada and 204 No Content (6 by reschke, spaceone, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/255 

  1 issues closed:
  - Representation metatada and 204 No Content https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/255 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-3/💬11)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Replace cache-validator with validator (rfc 7231 section 7.2) (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/940 
  - Fix: #938. Add code samples. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/939 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #936. Further HTTP semantics impacts on the representation. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/937 
  - Fix: #934. Reformat artworks. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/935 

  4 pull requests received 11 new comments:
  - #926 Fix: #925. Example with PUT+204. (7 by reschke, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/926 [digest-headers] 
  - #879 Detail dimensions of information exposure (2 by ekr, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/879 [client-hints] 
  - #776 Add Sec- prefix to security considerations (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 [client-hints] 
  - #923 [WIP] Fix #853. Use when acting on resources (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/923 [digest-headers] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Fix: #938. Add code samples.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/939 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #925. Example with PUT+204.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/926 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #927. Unnumbered section should be the lasts
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/928 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core