Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 00:45:20 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬4)
  1 issues created:
  - SameSite attribute is not easily extensible (by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/933 

  4 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #912 What prohibits a legacy header and structured header of the same name in a single request (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/912 [header-structure] 
  - #913 Structured Headers and JavaScript (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/913 [header-structure] 
  - #933 SameSite attribute is not easily extensible (1 by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/933 [6265bis] 
  - #494 Cookie removal algorithm (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/494 [6265bis] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - h2tls13: fix section references (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/932 

  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #932 h2tls13: fix section references (3 by mnot, davidben)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/932 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - h2tls13: fix section references
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/932 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core