Subject: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-13.txt, 4.1.6. Serializing a String

From: Kari Hurtta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 21:32:24 +0300 (EEST)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-13#section-4.1.6
4.1.6.  Serializing a String

|   1.  If input_string is not a sequence of characters, or contains
|       characters outside the range %x00-1f or %x7f (i.e., is not in
|       VCHAR or SP), fail serialisation.

"contains characters outside the range %x00-1f or %x7f "

I suppose that you mean

	contains characters on the range %x00-1f or %x7f

or

	contains characters outside the range %x20-7e

/ Kari Hurtta

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 16:41:09 +1000

Thanks, Kari! Fixed this, see:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/931

Cheers,

> On 11 Sep 2019, at 4:32 am, Kari Hurtta <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/