Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 00:45:36 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-2/💬11)
  4 issues created:
  - Warn about content-location in digest (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/952 
  - Digest and Caching (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/949 
  - Digest Headers: artwork line too long (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/948 
  - Variants draft has expired (by clelland)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/947 

  6 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #907 [SH] Allow parameterized inner-list values. (4 by phluid61, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/907 [header-structure] 
  - #943 SEARCH method (3 by asbjornu, jasnell, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/943 
  - #913 Structured Headers and JavaScript (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/913 [header-structure] 
  - #947 Variants draft has expired (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/947 
  - #828 Digest Headers: what about the other algorithms? (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/828 [digest-headers] 
  - #914 bcp56bis and openapi (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/914 [bcp56bis] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Variants draft has expired https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/947 
  - bcp56bis and openapi https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/914 [bcp56bis] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-5/💬5)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Allow parameters on Items and Inner Lists (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/954 
  - Fix: #952. Content-Location impacts on digest (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/953 
  - Refresh validator definition. #936 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/951 
  - Ioggstream typos 1 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/950 
  - [WIP] EU Cookie Law Mechanisms #945 (by ttacker)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/946 

  4 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #940 Replace cache-validator with validator (rfc 7231 section 7.2) (2 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/940 [digest-headers] 
  - #937 Fix: #936. Further HTTP semantics impacts on the representation. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/937 [digest-headers] 
  - #877 Obsolete ADLER-32 but don't forbid it. It's now NOT RECOMMENDED #828  (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/877 [digest-headers] 
  - #946 [WIP] EU Cookie Law Mechanisms (1 by petkivim)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/946 [6265bis] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Refresh validator definition. #936
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/951 
  - Replace cache-validator with validator (rfc 7231 section 7.2)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/940 [digest-headers] 
  - Ioggstream typos 1
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/950 
  - Update CRC32C value in iana table. Related to: #828.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/891 [digest-headers] 
  - Obsolete ADLER-32 but don't forbid it. It's now NOT RECOMMENDED #828 
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/877 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core