Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 05:05:32 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 issues closed:
  - Alternative Services https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/143 [has-proposal] [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-3/💬7)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Address IESG comments (by davidben)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/955 

  2 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #954 Allow parameters on Items and Inner Lists (3 by mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/954 [header-structure] 
  - #946 [WIP] EU Cookie Law Mechanisms (4 by awwright, ioggstream, pbowyer)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/946 [6265bis] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Proxy-Status: replace last occurrence of "details".
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/865 [proxy-status] 
  - Specify recommended HTTP status code for connnection_limit_reached
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/941 [proxy-status] 
  - Address IESG comments
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/955 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-4/💬0)
  4 pull requests merged:
  - Move "Whitespace" into "Generic Syntax"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/257 
  - Alternative Services (Mnot 143)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/254 
  - Describe Vary operation more clearly (Mnot 28)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/260 
  - Move version non-specific parts of message body into semantics
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/253 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core