Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:23:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Structured Headers for HTTP
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Poul-Henning Kamp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-14.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of data types and associated algorithms
   that are intended to make it easier and safer to define and handle
   HTTP header fields.  It is intended for use by specifications of new
   HTTP header fields that wish to use a common syntax that is more
   restrictive than traditional HTTP field values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/