Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 00:45:06 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-4/💬9)
  6 issues created:
  - Specific hints might not be useful on all requests (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/963 [client-hints] 
  - Hints aren't free (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/962 [client-hints] 
  - SH nits (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/961 [header-structure] 
  - "destination" vs. "next hop" (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/960 [proxy-status] 
  - Error responses digest is computed on the error message (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/958 
  - Not maximum lifetime for server opt-in preferences specified (by amtunlimited)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/957 

  8 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #961 SH nits (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/961 [header-structure] 
  - #960 "destination" vs. "next hop" (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/960 [proxy-status] 
  - #957 Not maximum lifetime for server opt-in preferences specified (1 by amtunlimited)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/957 
  - #949 Digest and Caching (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/949 [digest-headers] 
  - #913 Structured Headers and JavaScript (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/913 [header-structure] 
  - #907 [SH] Allow parameterized inner-list values. (2 by mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/907 [header-structure] 
  - #828 Digest Headers: what about the other algorithms? (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/828 [digest-headers] 
  - #808 Proxy-Status: detailed types for HTTP request errors. (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/808 [proxy-status] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Structured Headers and JavaScript https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/913 [header-structure] 
  - [SH] Allow parameterized inner-list values. https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/907 [header-structure] 
  - "destination" vs. "next hop" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/960 [proxy-status] 
  - Digest Headers: what about the other algorithms? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/828 [digest-headers] 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Allow request entity-body related errors after 412 Precondition Failed testing (by awwright)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/261 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-2/💬6)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix typo: Request-URI. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/959 

  2 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #954 Allow parameters on Items and Inner Lists (5 by mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/954 [header-structure] 
  - #873 Add use cases section. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/873 [digest-headers] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Allow parameters on Items and Inner Lists
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/954 [header-structure] 
  - Fix typo: Request-URI.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/959 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬4)
  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #241 Change response cacheability to only require understanding in certain… (3 by mnot, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/241 
  - #219 Clarify when trailers can be generated (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/219 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core