Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 02:31:06 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬3)
  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #270 Qualified usage of `private` vs. shared caches (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/270 
  - #265 Scope of applicability for HTTP extensions (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/265 
  - #128 Quoted cache-control directives (1 by davidben)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/128 [caching] [discuss] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-4/💬18)
  1 issues created:
  - [SH] dictionary with default True value doesn't accept parameters (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1007 

  4 issues received 18 new comments:
  - #1007 [SH] dictionary with default True value doesn't accept parameters (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1007 [header-structure] 
  - #1005 digest use case: resume upload (4 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1005 [digest-headers] 
  - #997 Duplicate Structured Headers fields (12 by LPardue, annevk, kazuho, mikewest, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/997 [header-structure] 
  - #982 Round-tripping float is still hard (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/982 [header-structure] 

  4 issues closed:
  - [SH] dictionary with default True value doesn't accept parameters https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1007 [header-structure] 
  - The best use for `*` https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/991 [header-structure] 
  - Tabs? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/998 [header-structure] 
  - Empty parameters should default to True https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/995 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-4/💬2)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - change parsing of bare item to handle * and : correctly (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1009 
  - Float -> Decimal (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1008 
  - Change byte sequence delimiters from "*" to ":" (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1006 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #983 [SH] use RWS in inner-list (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/983 [header-structure] 
  - #776 Add Sec- prefix to security considerations (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 [client-hints] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - change parsing of bare item to handle * and : correctly
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1009 
  - Change byte sequence delimiters from "*" to ":"
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1006 
  - [SH] replace OWS with *SP
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1002 [header-structure] 
  - Change value of omitted parameter value to True
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1000 [header-structure] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions