Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 02:31:08 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+2/-0/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - Qualified usage of `private` vs. shared caches (by mpdude)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/270 
  - Clarify "private" and "public" (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/268 [caching] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #268 Clarify "private" and "public" (1 by mpdude)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/268 [caching] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-4/💬13)
  5 issues created:
  - digest use case: resume upload (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1005 
  - HTTP variants example is out of date (by davidben)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1003 
  - Tabs? (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/998 [header-structure] 
  - Duplicate Structured Headers fields (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/997 
  - Empty parameters should default to True (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/995 [header-structure] 

  7 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #998 Tabs? (2 by mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/998 [header-structure] 
  - #997 Duplicate Structured Headers fields (2 by kazuho, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/997 [header-structure] 
  - #994 Cache-Status granularity issues, reintroduce summary token? (2 by mnot, triblondon)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/994 [cache-header] 
  - #992 Optional Dictionary values (1 by bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/992 [header-structure] 
  - #982 Round-tripping float is still hard (3 by bsdphk, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/982 [header-structure] 
  - #963 Specific hints might not be useful on all requests (2 by igrigorik, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/963 [client-hints] 
  - #786 Active vs. passive fingerprinting (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/786 [client-hints] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Not maximum lifetime for server opt-in preferences specified https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/957 [client-hints] 
  - Active vs. passive fingerprinting https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/786 [client-hints] 
  - Specific hints might not be useful on all requests https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/963 [client-hints] 
  - Optional Dictionary values https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/992 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Explcitly state that "public" allows responses with Authentication to be stored (by mpdude)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/269 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #269 Explcitly state that "public" allows responses with Authentication to be stored (1 by mpdude)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/269 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-4/💬19)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix: #973. Error response is unrelated to the effective request URI (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1004 
  - [SH] replace OWS with *SP (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1002 
  - Clear CH persistence when session cookies are cleared (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1001 
  - Change value of omitted parameter value to True (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1000 
  - Let's try this again. (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/999 
  - Change byte sequence delimiters from "*" to ":" (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/996 

  7 pull requests received 19 new comments:
  - #996 Change byte sequence delimiters from "*" to ":" (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/996 [header-structure] 
  - #993 Make dictionary values optional. (3 by bsdphk, kazuho, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/993 [header-structure] 
  - #989 [SH] Remove repetition (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/989 [header-structure] 
  - #983 [SH] use RWS in inner-list (7 by ioggstream, kazuho, mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/983 [header-structure] 
  - #953 Fix: #952. Content-Location impacts on digest (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/953 [digest-headers] 
  - #879 Detail dimensions of information exposure (5 by martinthomson, mnot, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/879 [client-hints] 
  - #776 Add Sec- prefix to security considerations (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 [client-hints] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Clear CH persistence when session cookies are cleared
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1001 
  - Detail dimensions of information exposure
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/879 [client-hints] 
  - Let's try this again.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/999 
  - Make dictionary values optional.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/993 [header-structure] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions