Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 02:32:15 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-2/💬16)
  7 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #1027 Key syntax (2 by mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1027 [header-structure] 
  - #1026 Merging priorities (2 by LPardue, tombergan)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1026 [priorities] 
  - #1023 Semantics for priorities (3 by kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1023 [priorities] 
  - #1020 Deprecate sha-1 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1020 [digest-headers] 
  - #1015 Structured Headers and GREASE (6 by MattMenke2, davidben)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1015 [header-structure] 
  - #868 Relationship to SRI (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/868 [digest-headers] 
  - #718 EAT Cookies (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/718 [6265bis] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Relationship to SRI https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/868 [digest-headers] 
  - Duplicate Structured Headers fields https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/997 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-1/💬4)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Add Wilander as editor and move Barth from Authors to Acknowledgements. (by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1030 
  - Add Wilander as editor and move Barth from Authors to Acknowledgements. (by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1029 [6265bis] 
  - Add Wilander as editor and move Barth from Authors to Acknowledgements. (by johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1028 [6265bis] 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #1029 Add Wilander as editor and move Barth from Authors to Acknowledgements. (2 by MikeBishop, johnwilander)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1029 [6265bis] 
  - #1018 [RFC6265bis] Accept nameless cookies. (1 by triple-underscore)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1018 
  - #1017 [RFC6265bis, EDITORIAL]: Use `.example` TLD for examples. (1 by triple-underscore)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1017 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Overwrite duplicate dictionary values
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1019 [header-structure] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions