Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 02:32:26 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+3/-1/💬9)
  3 issues created:
  - need to reserved field name and method name "*" (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/274 
  - message field registry migration needs to consider status "reserved" (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/273 [semantics] 
  - fix grammar for "Vary" header field (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/272 [semantics] 

  7 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #274 need to reserve field name and method name "*" (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/274 
  - #272 fix grammar for "Vary" header field (3 by annevk, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/272 [semantics] 
  - #136 WWW-Authenticate parsing (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/136 [semantics] 
  - #30 Field-name syntax (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/30 [needs-data] [semantics] 
  - #20 RFC 5789: Content-Location header usage (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/20 [semantics] 
  - #11 Ranges and Content and Transfer Encoding (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/11 [semantics] 
  - #7 new header field considerations: list vs keyword (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/7 [semantics] 

  1 issues closed:
  - RFC 5789: Content-Location header usage https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/20 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-4/💬33)
  6 issues created:
  - Key syntax (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1027 [header-structure] 
  - Merging priorities (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1026 [priorities] 
  - Semantics for priorities (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1023 [priorities] 
  - Coalescing intermediaries and fairness (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1022 [priorities] 
  - Reprioritization frames (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1021 [priorities] 
  - Deprecate sha-1 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1020 

  9 issues received 33 new comments:
  - #1026 Merging priorities (8 by LPardue, tombergan, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1026 [priorities] 
  - #1023 Semantics for priorities (2 by martinthomson, tombergan)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1023 [priorities] 
  - #1021 Reprioritization frames (11 by LPardue, MikeBishop, RyanAtGoogle, martinthomson, tombergan)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1021 [priorities] 
  - #1015 Structured Headers and GREASE (5 by annevk, mikewest, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1015 [header-structure] 
  - #997 Duplicate Structured Headers fields (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/997 [header-structure] 
  - #871 Enable Client Hints on first navigation request through HTTPSSVC (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/871 
  - #718 EAT Cookies (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/718 [6265bis] 
  - #238 Cookies set with or without leading dot in domain attribute (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/238 [6265bis] 
  - #159 Allow cookies without key or value (3 by chlily1, johnwilander, mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/159 [6265bis] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Allow cookies without key or value https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/159 [6265bis] 
  - Cookies set with or without leading dot in domain attribute https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/238 [6265bis] 
  - Round-tripping float is still hard https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/982 [header-structure] 
  - Enable Client Hints on first navigation request through HTTPSSVC https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/871 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - ALPN protocol id IANA reg update for HTTP/1.1 (#49) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/271 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - ALPN protocol id IANA reg update for HTTP/1.1 (#49)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/271 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-4/💬7)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Overwrite duplicate dictionary values (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1019 

  6 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #1019 Overwrite duplicate dictionary values (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1019 
  - #1018 [RFC6265bis] Accept nameless cookies. (2 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1018 
  - #1017 [RFC6265bis, EDITORIAL]: Use `.example` TLD for examples. (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1017 
  - #1013 Clarified the ways cookies may be ignored. (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1013 [6265bis] 
  - #1004 Fix: #973. Error response is unrelated to the effective request URI (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1004 [digest-headers] 
  - #776 Add Sec- prefix to security considerations (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 [client-hints] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - [RFC6265bis] Accept nameless cookies.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1018 
  - [RFC6265bis, EDITORIAL]: Use `.example` TLD for examples.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1017 
  - Float -> Decimal
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1008 
  - make #parse-number algorithm fail on bad decimals
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1011 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions