Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 02:32:25 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+4/-0/💬3)
  4 issues created:
  - Prefer SRV records over just A/AAAA (by vanrein)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/280 
  - Deprecation of too much userinfo (was: RFC7230 Errata 5964) (by vanrein)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/278 
  - Clarification of GET versus POST for information retrieval (by bazzadp)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/277 
  - Content-Length is weird (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/276 [h1-messaging] [semantics] 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #277 Clarification of GET versus POST for information retrieval (2 by asbjornu, bazzadp)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/277 
  - #276 Content-Length is weird (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/276 [h1-messaging] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-8/💬48)
  4 issues created:
  - [SH] algorithm to serialise a key is lax (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1037 
  - 6265bis: "site.example" is not under "com" PSL! (by bagder)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1034 
  - Remove "MUST store last-access-time" for each cookie? (by bagder)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1032 
  - Uploading a new version of RFC6265bis. (by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1031 

  10 issues received 48 new comments:
  - #1034 6265bis: "site.example" is not under "com" PSL! (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1034 [6265bis] 
  - #1032 Remove "MUST store last-access-time" for each cookie? (3 by bagder, johnwilander, mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1032 [6265bis] 
  - #1031 Uploading a new version of RFC6265bis. (4 by martinthomson, mikewest, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1031 
  - #1027 Key syntax (6 by mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1027 [header-structure] 
  - #1026 Merging priorities (9 by LPardue, kazuho, martinthomson, tombergan)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1026 [priorities] 
  - #1023 Semantics for priorities (1 by tombergan)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1023 [priorities] 
  - #1020 Deprecate sha-1 (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1020 [digest-headers] 
  - #1015 Structured Headers and GREASE (20 by kazuho, martinthomson, mnot, phluid61, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1015 [header-structure] 
  - #933 SameSite attribute is not easily extensible (2 by davidben, mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/933 [6265bis] [samesite] 
  - #716 Consider a `Sec-CH-` prefix for client hint headers (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/716 [client-hints] 

  8 issues closed:
  - [SH] algorithm to serialise a key is lax https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1037 [header-structure] 
  - Key syntax https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1027 [header-structure] 
  - 6265bis: "site.example" is not under "com" PSL! https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1034 [6265bis] 
  - Uploading a new version of RFC6265bis. https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1031 
  - Multiple SameSite attributes in cookie-attribute-list https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/901 [6265bis] [samesite] 
  - Consider a `Sec-CH-` prefix for client hint headers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/716 [client-hints] 
  - RFC6265bis: "The SameSite Attribute" summary makes no mention to setting limitations. https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1014 [6265bis] [samesite] 
  - Add example of unpatched response with its digest. https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/973 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Issue #278, Deprecation of too much userinfo (by vanrein)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/279 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-5/💬7)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - [RFC6265bis, Editorial] Consistently use 'last-access-time'. (by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1040 
  - Encourage end-to-end grease by applications (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1039 
  - [RFC6265bis, Editorial]: Define "public suffix" in the terminology section. (by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1038 
  - allow "." in key (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1036 
  - [RFC6265bis, Editorial]: Actually use `example` TLD. (by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1035 

  3 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #1038 [RFC6265bis, Editorial]: Define "public suffix" in the terminology section. (5 by mikewest, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1038 
  - #1035 [RFC6265bis, Editorial]: Actually use `example` TLD. (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1035 
  - #1030 Add Wilander as editor and move Barth from Authors to Acknowledgements. (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1030 [6265bis] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - [SH] allow "." in key
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1036 [header-structure] 
  - [RFC6265bis, Editorial]: Actually use `example` TLD.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1035 
  - Add Wilander as editor and move Barth from Authors to Acknowledgements.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1030 [6265bis] 
  - Add Sec- prefix to security considerations
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 [client-hints] 
  - Fix: #973. Error response is unrelated to the effective request URI
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1004 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions