Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 03:32:17 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #356 Clarify use of If-None-Match with unsafe methods (1 by michael-o)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/356 
  - #22 Clarify rules around half-closed TCP connections (1 by wenbozhu)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/22 [discuss] [h1-messaging] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-1/💬5)
  2 issues created:
  - 6265bis should not normatively depend on the Public Suffix List (by sleevi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1159 
  - Channel ID and Token Binding are undefined (by sleevi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1158 

  4 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #1159 6265bis should not normatively depend on the Public Suffix List (2 by mikewest, sleevi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1159 [6265bis] 
  - #1158 Channel ID and Token Binding are undefined (1 by sleevi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1158 
  - #1088 Handling of invalid secondary server certificates is unclear (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1088 [secondary-certs] 
  - #762 SameSite Cookies and Iframes (1 by som-nitjsr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/762 [6265bis] [samesite] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Disentangle the DNS Check argument https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/869 [secondary-certs] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬3)
  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #351 Move 101 and 426 to Messaging (3 by MikeBishop, mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/351 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+9/-4/💬5)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - [client hints] AD review comments (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1160 
  - Start mentioning trailers. See #884. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1157 
  - Update 7231->httpbis-semantics (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1156 
  - Fix: 1143. Example of an empty payload body. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1155 
  - Fix: #1020. Deprecate sha-1 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1154 
  - Confused deputy should be clear (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1153 [secondary-certs] 
  - Secondary Cert error handling (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1152 
  - Split setting into client and server values (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1151 
  - Add references to Structured Trailers (by stephenmcgruer)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1150 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #1155 Fix: #1143. Example of an empty payload body. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1155 
  - #1150 Add references to Structured Trailers (2 by mnot, stephenmcgruer)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1150 [header-structure] 
  - #1114 Integrate an example without content coding. (2 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1114 [digest-headers] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Integrate an example without content coding.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1114 [digest-headers] 
  - Replace validator -> validator fields
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1142 [digest-headers] 
  - Add references to Structured Trailers
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1150 [header-structure] 
  - SHOULD check DNS for secondary if you would have for primary
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1069 [secondary-certs] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions