Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 03:32:48 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬8)
  1 issues created:
  - List of heuristically cacheable status codes should include 308 (by ksmurchison)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/385 

  5 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #335 Make references to h1-messaging non-normative (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/335 [caching] [semantics] 
  - #313 Mid-stream trailers (2 by LPardue, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/313 [semantics] 
  - #294 Description and use of protocol layers (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/294 [semantics] 
  - #274 need to reserve field name and method name "*" (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/274 
  - #193 Audit: single value header field error handling (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/193 [caching] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-0/💬4)
  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #1209 Case and dictionary/parameter keys (1 by clelland)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1209 [header-structure] 
  - #1204 Use case: non repudiation (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1204 [signatures] 
  - #1021 Reprioritization frames (2 by ianswett, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1021 [priorities] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+3/-2/💬4)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Include status 308 in list of heuristically cacheable status codes (#385) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/386 
  - Rough in discussion of extensibility (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/384 
  - Singleton fields (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/383 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #382 Allow "Accept" in response messages (#48) (1 by spaceone)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/382 
  - #379 prohibit vertical whitespace in field values (#377) (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/379 
  - #216 Add link to cache tests (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/216 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - prohibit vertical whitespace in field values (#377)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/379 
  - Include status 308 in list of heuristically cacheable status codes (#385)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/386 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions