Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 03:32:22 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-3/💬4)
  2 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #274 need to reserve field name and method name "*" (3 by annevk, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/274 
  - #183 CONNECT description in Semantics is a bit 1.1 specific (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/183 [semantics] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Via header: host ABNF could allow "," https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/24 [semantics] 
  - Newline parsing in H1 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/31 [h1-messaging] [has-proposal] 
  - CONNECT description in Semantics is a bit 1.1 specific https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/183 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-1/💬9)
  6 issues created:
  - Local scheduling decisions (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1218 
  - Fairness section isn't a security consideration (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1217 [priorities] 
  - What signals are subsumed by priority hints? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1216 [priorities] 
  - Ensure digest is independent from http/1.1 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1215 
  - Ensure the spec is independent from HTTP/1.1 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1214 [signatures] 
  - digest-algorithms SHOULD be lowercase (wrt structured headers) (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1211 

  2 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #1209 Case and dictionary/parameter keys (8 by ioggstream, kazuho, mnot, phluid61, tigertoes, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1209 [header-structure] 
  - #1198 Use Structured Headers (1 by Ousret)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1198 [signatures] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Case and dictionary/parameter keys https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1209 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+4/-5/💬11)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Allow "Accept" in response messages (#48) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/382 
  - update note about field ABNF (#380) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/381 
  - prohibit vertical whitespace in field values (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/379 
  - Prohibit bare CRs in header section (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/378 

  5 pull requests received 11 new comments:
  - #379 prohibit vertical whitespace in field values (#377) (2 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/379 
  - #378 Prohibit bare CRs in header section (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/378 
  - #376 Add "Comments" to HTTP field registry, and fix entry for "Close" to be "standard" with comment "(reserved)" (#273)  (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/376 
  - #373 Prohibit bare CRs in field values and sections. (5 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/373 
  - #363 Qualify requirement on applying conditionals (2 by mnot, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/363 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - update note about field ABNF (#380)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/381 
  - Qualify requirement on applying conditionals
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/363 
  - Add "Comments" to HTTP field registry, and fix entry for "Close" to be "standard" with comment "(reserved)" (#273) 
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/376 
  - Prohibit bare CRs in field values and sections.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/373 
  - Prohibit bare CRs in header section
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/378 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-0/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix: #850. Support for parameters. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1213 
  - Fix __Host prefix example wording (by danielgustafsson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1212 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #1213 Fix: #850. Support for parameters. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1213 
  - #1173 Allow Lists and Dictionaries to be delimited by OWS (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1173 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions