Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 03:32:46 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+2/-0/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - remote MIME-Version field definition (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/449 [h1-messaging] 
  - Defining new preconditions (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/448 [semantics] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #449 remove MIME-Version field definition (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/449 [h1-messaging] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-5/💬14)
  2 issues created:
  - "Within the stream limit" in HTTP/2? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1261 
  - Buffering PRIORITY_UPDATES and early responses (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1260 

  6 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #1261 "Within the stream limit" in HTTP/2? (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1261 [priorities] 
  - #1260 Buffering PRIORITY_UPDATES and early responses (6 by LPardue, MikeBishop, kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1260 
  - #1221 duplicate digest-algorithms in field value (3 by ioggstream, msporny)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1221 [digest-headers] 
  - #1021 Reprioritization frames (2 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1021 [priorities] 
  - #970 the request method should not vary the digest semantic (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/970 [digest-headers] 
  - #885 Define id- as a prefix for any Digest alg, not just id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/885 [digest-headers] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Buffering PRIORITY_UPDATES and early responses https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1260 [priorities] 
  - Reprioritization frames https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1021 [priorities] 
  - Can server send PRIORITY_UPDATE? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1079 [priorities] 
  - Multiple PRIORITY_UPDATE frame types instead of internal bitfield  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1096 [priorities] 
  - digest-algorithms SHOULD be lowercase (wrt structured headers) https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1211 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-7/💬4)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Better explain PRIORITY_UPDATE buffering and application (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1262 
  - Fix: #850. Obsolete parameters. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1259 
  - Align missing digest-algorithm parts. See #1211 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1258 
  - We forgot to align this part with the SHA-1 deprecation. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1257 
  - 1211 editorial 1 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1256 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #1248 Fix: #970. Digest semantic depends on method. (2 by ioggstream, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1248 [digest-headers] 
  - #1167 PRIORITY_UPDATE can be used for initial priority, split H3 frames into two types (2 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1167 [priorities] 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Better explain PRIORITY_UPDATE buffering and application
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1262 [priorities] 
  - PRIORITY_UPDATE can be used for initial priority, split H3 frames into two types
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1167 [priorities] 
  - Align missing digest-algorithm parts. See #1211
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1258 
  - Fix: #1211. Prefer lowercase digest-algorithm names.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1253 [digest-headers] 
  - Always use digest-algorithm (with dash). See #1211.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1255 [digest-headers] 
  - We forgot to align this part with the SHA-1 deprecation.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1257 
  - Digest: editorial work (quoting, casing, ..)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1256 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions