Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cedik-http-warning-02.txt

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:53:34 +0200

hello.

we submitted an updated version of the "Communicating Warning 
Information in HTTP APIs" I-D and wanted to notify the HTTP WG.

our hope is that this is a draft that could be handled by the proposed 
"HTTP API WG". but since that group does not yet exist, it seems that 
the HTTP WG for now is the best place to announce a new draft version.

if there is any information about the progress of the new working group, 
we would be thankful to get some information about the process.

thanks a lot and kind regards,

andre and erik.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-cedik-http-warning-02.txt
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 23:49:46 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>, Andre Cedik 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-cedik-http-warning-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Wilde and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-cedik-http-warning
Revision:	02
Title:		Communicating Warning Information in HTTP APIs
Document date:	2020-09-24
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		11
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-cedik-http-warning-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cedik-http-warning/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cedik-http-warning
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cedik-http-warning-02
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cedik-http-warning-02

Abstract:
    This document defines a new HTTP field Content-Warning and a standard
    response format for representing warning information in HTTP APIs.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked] |
            | http://dret.net/netdret    |
            | http://twitter.com/dret    |