Subject: Re: Structured Headers status

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 01:05:00 -0400

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 06:29:06PM +1000, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> I'd also love to get some more implementation diversity. 

I realize I am a little late to the party -- but now there is
a structured fields parser in C:

  https://github.com/litespeedtech/ls-sfparser

  - Dmitri.

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 15:38:06 +1000

That's great, Dmitri!

Are you using the test suite?

Cheers,

> On 20 Sep 2020, at 3:05 pm, Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Dmitri Tikhonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 11:29:11 -0400

Hi Mark,

Yes, the test suite was a great help to shake the bugs out.  All the
tests pass.

("Pass" in the sense that the parser succeeds where expected and
fails where expected.  The results of the parsing are not verified
programmatically: that's because the test program does not reconstruct
the input.  I eyeballed a bunch of parsing results, however: they all
check out.)

  - Dmitri.

---

From: Kévin Dunglas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:41:47 +0200

Hi,

For the record, I also published a parser for Go:
https://github.com/dunglas/httpsfv

Cheers