Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 03:33:36 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+4/-0/💬2)
  4 issues created:
  - Request collapsing (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/475 [caching] 
  - no-store and other caches (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/474 [caching] 
  - Date case sensitivity (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/473 [caching] [semantics] 
  - UTC in dates (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/472 [caching] [semantics] 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #473 Date case sensitivity (2 by bagder, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/473 [caching] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-4/💬37)
  3 issues created:
  - BCP56bis: Consider expanding scope of H2/H3 stream multiplexing discussion (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1290 [bcp56bis] 
  - 6265bis doesn't have an opinion on localhost cookies (by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1289 
  - "Site for cookies" handling for service workers (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1288 

  12 issues received 37 new comments:
  - #1289 6265bis doesn't have an opinion on localhost cookies (3 by DCtheTall, davidben)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1289 
  - #1288 "Site for cookies" handling for service workers (7 by annevk, davidben, jkarlin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1288 
  - #1274 Need a way to tell if server supports priority (5 by LPardue, roger-on-github)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1274 [priorities] 
  - #1273 bnf for dict-member (10 by Jxck, bsdphk, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1273 [header-structure] 
  - #1269 Combined value across headers and footers (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1269 [header-structure] 
  - #1250 Digest editorial refresh before WGLC (2 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1250 [digest-headers] 
  - #1221 duplicate digest-algorithms in field value (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1221 [digest-headers] 
  - #1208 Intermediaries altering content-coding (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1208 [digest-headers] 
  - #1136 rfc6265bis UA requirements and WPT mismatch (2 by essen, miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1136 [6265bis] 
  - #1073 [rfc6265bis] Cookie parser - UTF-8 chars (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1073 [6265bis] 
  - #949 Digest and Caching (2 by ioggstream, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/949 [digest-headers] 
  - #850 Clarify digest-algorithm syntax with parameters (or drop parameters). (2 by ioggstream, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/850 [digest-headers] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Clarify digest-algorithm syntax with parameters (or drop parameters). https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/850 [digest-headers] 
  - Digest and Caching https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/949 [digest-headers] 
  - Need a way to tell if server supports priority https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1274 [priorities] 
  - bnf for dict-member https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1273 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+7/-6/💬8)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - digest: minor editorial typos (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1295 
  - Fix: 1208. Intermediaries altering content/transfer-coding or content… (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1294 
  - digest: subsections of unnumbered sections are already unnumbered (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1293 
  - Typo: sha is deprecated, not obsoleted. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1292 
  - Add changelog since -03 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1291 
  - Stop using XSLT, use xml2rfc v3 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1287 
  - Removed reverted Expiration Time change from changelog. (by richanna)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1286 

  5 pull requests received 8 new comments:
  - #1293 digest: subsections of unnumbered sections are already unnumbered (2 by ioggstream, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1293 
  - #1291 Add changelog since -03 (2 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1291 
  - #1284 Achieving algorithm agility. See #1250 (2 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1284 [digest-headers] 
  - #1283 Add definition and semantics of applied parameter. (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1283 [priorities] 
  - #1259 Fix: #850. Obsolete parameters. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1259 [digest-headers] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Add changelog since -03
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1291 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #850. Obsolete parameters.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1259 [digest-headers] 
  - Typo: sha is deprecated, not obsoleted.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1292 
  - Stop using XSLT, use xml2rfc v3
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1287 
  - Achieving algorithm agility. See #1250
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1284 [digest-headers] 
  - Detail encryption quirks
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1285 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions