Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 03:32:50 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+4/-0/💬2)
  4 issues created:
  - Selecting from multiple responses (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/459 [caching] 
  - Combining Partial Content (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/458 [caching] 
  - Storing received fields (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/457 [caching] 
  - Correct handling of HTTP/2 frames with multiple errors (by eggyal)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/455 

  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #455 Correct handling of HTTP/2 frames with multiple errors (1 by eggyal)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/455 
  - #454 Combining field values across sections (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/454 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-8/💬28)
  3 issues created:
  - The priorities I-D draft refers to non-existent FRAME_ENCODING_ERROR (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1277 
  - Need a way to tell if server supports priority (by guoye-zhang)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1274 
  - [structured-headers] bnf for dict-member (by Jxck)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1273 

  4 issues received 28 new comments:
  - #1277 The priorities I-D draft refers to non-existent FRAME_ENCODING_ERROR (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1277 [priorities] 
  - #1274 Need a way to tell if server supports priority (23 by LPardue, guoye-zhang, kazuho, reschke, roger-on-github, wilaw)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1274 [priorities] 
  - #1273 [structured-headers] bnf for dict-member (3 by Jxck, phluid61, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1273 
  - #1232 Nice to have guidance about reponding to priority signals when received (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1232 [priorities] 

  8 issues closed:
  - Require lowercased header field names as identifiers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1188 [signatures] 
  - Creation Time and Expiration Time do not allow for clock skew https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1187 [signatures] 
  - The priorities I-D draft refers to non-existent FRAME_ENCODING_ERROR https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1277 [priorities] 
  - Nice to have guidance about reponding to priority signals when received https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1232 [priorities] 
  - What signals are subsumed by priority hints? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1216 [priorities] 
  - Coalescing intermediaries and fairness https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1022 [priorities] 
  - What happens if PRIORITY_UPDATE's PFV is not a valid SF? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1268 [priorities] 
  - State that priority parameters cannot be split across PRIORITY_UPDATE frames https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1267 [priorities] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬2)
  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #453 is if -> as if (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/453 
  - #446 Reorganizing Semantics work in progress (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/446 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Reorganizing Semantics work in progress
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/446 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-8/💬3)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Extract creation and expiration time requirements language (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1280 
  - Priorities-01 changelog (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1279 
  - fix the error type when PRIORITY_UPDATE is bogus (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1278 
  - Fix paragraph describing how to extend priorities (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1276 
  - Fix typo in the HTTP priorities draft (by dtikhonov)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1275 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #1271 Describe frame/header dichotomy and error handling for SFV failures (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1271 
  - #1266 rough in server scheduling guidance (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1266 [priorities] 
  - #1213 Fix: #850. Support for parameters. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1213 [digest-headers] 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - Incorporating WG feedback
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1235 [signatures] 
  - fix the error type when PRIORITY_UPDATE is bogus
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1278 [priorities] 
  - Priorities-01 changelog
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1279 [priorities] 
  - Fix paragraph describing how to extend priorities
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1276 
  - Fix typo in the HTTP priorities draft
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1275 
  - rough in server scheduling guidance
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1266 [priorities] 
  - Be less specific about urgency when behind an intermediary
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1264 [priorities] 
  - Describe frame/header dichotomy and error handling for SFV failures
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1271 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions