Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 03:32:53 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+4/-0/💬1)
  4 issues created:
  - Revisiting Age error handling (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/471 [caching] 
  - Replacing stored responses upon validation (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/463 [caching] 
  - Validation failures (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/462 [caching] 
  - Handling duplicate directives (part II) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/460 [caching] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #454 Combining field values across sections (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/454 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-0/💬50)
  4 issues received 50 new comments:
  - #1274 Need a way to tell if server supports priority (30 by LPardue, kazuho, mnot, roger-on-github, wilaw)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1274 [priorities] 
  - #1273 bnf for dict-member (17 by Jxck, bsdphk, dtikhonov, martinthomson, mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1273 [header-structure] 
  - #1269 Combined value across headers and footers (2 by bsdphk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1269 [header-structure] 
  - #850 Clarify digest-algorithm syntax with parameters (or drop parameters). (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/850 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+7/-2/💬0)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove no-store from serving stale (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/470 
  - Constrain field combination to a section (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/469 
  - Mnot 462 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/468 
  - Re-order Invalidation (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/467 
  - Tighten up Vary language (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/466 
  - Mnot 457 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/465 
  - Go over 'field' usage (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/464 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Re-order Invalidation
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/467 
  - Mnot 457
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/465 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-0/💬7)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Detail encryption quirks (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1285 
  - Achieving algorithm agility. See #1250 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1284 
  - Add definition and semantics of applied parameter. (by roger-on-github)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1283 
  - [client-hints] Remove unclosed parens and rearrange related sentences (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1282 

  2 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #1284 Achieving algorithm agility. See #1250 (4 by LPardue, ioggstream, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1284 [digest-headers] 
  - #1243 Remove requirement to clear Client Hint preferences on browser history clear (3 by mnot, reschke, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1243 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions