Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 02:32:30 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-2/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #510 The 60 second strong Last-Modified window (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/510 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - #474 no-store and other caches (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/474 [caching] 

  2 issues closed:
  - The 60 second strong Last-Modified window https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/510 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - Combining Partial Content https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/458 [caching] [has-proposal] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬6)
  1 issues created:
  - rfc6265bis empty domain attribute (by essen)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1332 

  2 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #1330 Effect of overwriting ordered dictionary entries (3 by Lukasa, bsdphk, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1330 [header-structure] 
  - #1136 rfc6265bis UA requirements and WPT mismatch (3 by essen, miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1136 [6265bis] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Effect of overwriting ordered dictionary entries https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1330 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+4/-10/💬2)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - move transfer-coding ABNF to Semantics and clean it up (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/536 [h1-messaging] [semantics] 
  - Say a bit more about PUT handling (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/535 
  - Remove history overview that is now in Semantics (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/534 
  - Try moving it to the bottom of terminology. (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/533 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #519 Move example req/res into the intro (2 by mnot, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/519 

  10 pull requests merged:
  - Try moving it to the bottom of terminology.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/533 
  - Remove history overview that is now in Semantics
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/534 
  - Rename 'Framing' and move it up
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/522 
  -    Relax 60-second for LM strong compare
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/518 
  - Introductory text for 'authoritative access'
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/520 
  - Remove Control Data
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/521 
  - Introduce protocol versioning and messages
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/523 
  - HTTP/1.1 Messaging -> HTTP/1.1
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/524 
  - Adjust section titles
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/525 
  - Factor out Updating Stored Headers and use in Combining Responses
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/526 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬9)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - RFC 6265bis: SameSite -- clarify request method on redirects (by chlily1)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1331 

  4 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #1331 RFC 6265bis: SameSite -- clarify request method on redirects (3 by chlily1, mikewest, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1331 
  - #1325 Treat cookies as "SameSite=Lax" by default. (4 by chlily1, miketaylr, mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1325 [6265bis] [samesite] 
  - #1324 Introduce "Schemeful Same-Site" cookies. (1 by miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1324 [6265bis] [samesite] 
  - #1323 Require "Secure" for "SameSite=None". (1 by miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1323 [6265bis] [samesite] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec