Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 02:40:21 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #608 must-revalidate overspecifies a MUST send 504 instead of 5xx (1 by minfrin)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/608 [caching] 
  - #568 accept-ext in Accept header field used in practice? (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/568 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-1/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #1340 [6265bis] Clarification on cookie size limits (1 by karlcow)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1340 
  - #1016 Consider using "User Agent" and "Origin Server" instead of "end client" (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1016 [priorities] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Consider using "User Agent" and "Origin Server" instead of "end client" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1016 [priorities] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+2/-0/💬9)
  2 issues created:
  - Malformed requests might have been processed (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/794 
  - The requirement to use SNI is not possible always (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/792 

  4 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #792 The requirement to use SNI is not possible always (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/792 
  - #780 Midders or multiple trailers (3 by Lukasa, martinthomson, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/780 
  - #774 Integrate TLS 1.3 updates (3 by davidben, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/774 
  - #773 Consider (partial) removal of priority signaling (1 by kazu-yamamoto)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/773 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - remove accept-params from Accept field ABNF (fixes #568) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/615 
  - Replace "partial request" with "range request" (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/612 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-1/💬0)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - add priority field (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1347 
  - Set author country (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1346 
  - Describe considerations for server push prioritisation (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1345 
  - priority: HTTP/2 doesn't have stream limits (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1344 
  - Fix #1342: refs to field ordering in semantics (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1343 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Fix #1342: refs to field ordering in semantics
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1343 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec