Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 01:19:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Semantics
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Julian Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-13.txt
	Pages           : 223
	Date            : 2020-12-14

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document defines the semantics shared by all versions
   of HTTP, including its architecture, terminology, core protocol
   elements, and extensibility mechanisms, along with the "http" and
   "https" Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes.

   This document obsoletes RFC 2818, RFC 7231, RFC 7232, RFC 7233, RFC
   7235, RFC 7538, RFC 7615, RFC 7694, and portions of RFC 7230.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-13.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/