Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 02:49:25 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬1)
  1 issues created:
  - Clarify guidance for requests that have both content-length and transfer-encoding headers (by jpeach)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/617 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #608 must-revalidate overspecifies a MUST send 504 instead of 5xx (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/608 [caching] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬10)
  1 issues created:
  - Digest: problems reproducing some §10 examples (by bc-pi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1349 

  4 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #1349 Digest: problems reproducing some §10 examples (4 by LPardue, bc-pi, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1349 [digest-headers] 
  - #933 SameSite attribute is not easily extensible (2 by englehardt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/933 [6265bis] [samesite] 
  - #889 SameSite cookies: Cross-site top-level navigation followed by redirect back to the first party (1 by englehardt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/889 [6265bis] [samesite] 
  - #773 Correct behaviour for a POST-redirect-GET when using SameSite=Lax (3 by chlily1, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/773 [6265bis] [samesite] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+0/-0/💬7)
  2 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #780 Midders or multiple trailers (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/780 
  - #773 Consider (partial) removal of priority signaling (6 by kazu-yamamoto, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/773 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Consider redirects when defining same-site (by englehardt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1348 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #1348 Consider redirects when defining same-site (2 by chlily1, englehardt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1348 
  - #1345 Describe considerations for server push prioritisation (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1345 [priorities] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+7/-0/💬2)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - Add .editorconfig (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/801 
  - Reference infra standard for fingerprinting (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/800 
  - Clarifications for trailers (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/799 
  - Condition SNI requirement more carefully (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/798 
  - Changes for TLS 1.3 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/797 
  - Extensions defining pseudo-header fields (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/796 
  - Remove priority (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/795 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #801 Add .editorconfig (2 by Lukasa, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/801 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec