Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16.txt> (HTTP/1.1) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 06:35:45 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the HTTP WG (httpbis) to consider the
following document: - 'HTTP/1.1'
  <draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-06-10. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document specifies the HTTP/1.1 message syntax,
   message parsing, connection management, and related security
   concerns.

   This document obsoletes portions of RFC 7230.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.