Subject: Bitcoin! the new gold - visit www.wealthcreationpoint.com to start

From: Sponsored Ads <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 May 2021 18:53:55 -0700

Hello

Do you want to make money while at home? invest in bitcoin as 
this is the new Gold

Wealth Creation Point is your No1 most trusted and secured 
Cryptocurrency Trading investment portfolio management system 
that guarantees you accurate and standard trading experience. We 
are currently leading the crypto trading world with our positive 
and unmatched results.

Our company has successfully earned huge number of positive 
reviews and feedback from clients across the world, and our 
popularity is increasing with every passing day.

With over 7Million transaction worldwide you can be assured  that 
with Wealth Creation Point your success is guarantee!
It is also not news that Bitcoin is on a run. with multinational 
companies, captain of industries throwing there weight on it we 
sure are  up for a ride
 
Days ago amazon has announced it is working to include bitcoin on 
its  check out point
 
Facebook has confirmed they will be accepting bitcoin and other 
cryptocurrencies for payment on there commercial service
 
Just today CEO/OWNER of Tesla Motors has confirmed you can now 
purchase cars with bitcoin
 
JP Morgan chase USA has boldly stated  that preparation are being 
made for there ATM to allow people withdraw cash  from there 
cryptocurrency account

Thanks

WCP PR Team