Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 07:41:28 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬12)
  1 issues created:
  - Validation, Last-Modified and scope of updates (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/839 [caching] 

  2 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #836 field line recombination vs empty field line value (6 by mnot, reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/836 [semantics] 
  - #832 Validation request formation and Vary (6 by davidben, mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/832 [caching] [has-proposal] 

  1 issues closed:
  - field line recombination vs empty field line value https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/836 [has-proposal] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+12/-1/💬26)
  12 issues created:
  - signatures and empty fields vs http-semantics-latest (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1496 
  - The priority extension doesn't mention the CONNECT method (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1495 
  - Mark's feedback on §5 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1494 
  - Signatures 04: Typo in multiple Signatures signature string? (by bblfish)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1493 
  - Signatures 04: Use lists instead of Inner lists for §2.3 Prefixes (by bblfish)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1492 
  - Remove FAQ from digest (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1489 
  - Fix trailer section  (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1487 
  - Review security considerations (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1486 [digest-headers] 
  - Add section Changes from RFC3230' (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1484 
  - About comprehensive examples. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1483 [digest-headers] 
  - Remove SRI mention from Digest (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1478 [digest-headers] 
  - Signatures: Difficulty verifying B.2 examples (by bblfish)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1475 

  9 issues received 26 new comments:
  - #1496 signatures and empty fields vs http-semantics-latest (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1496 [signatures] 
  - #1495 The priority extension doesn't mention the CONNECT method (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1495 [priorities] 
  - #1493 Signatures 04: Typo in multiple Signatures signature string? (2 by bblfish, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1493 [signatures] 
  - #1492 Signatures 04: Use lists instead of Inner lists for §2.3 Prefixes (3 by bblfish, jricher, richanna)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1492 [signatures] 
  - #1483 About comprehensive examples. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1483 [digest-headers] 
  - #1475 Signatures: Difficulty verifying B.2 examples (8 by bblfish, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1475 [signatures] 
  - #1429 Should priority provide a recommendation for prioritizing retransmissions (4 by LPardue, afrind, yangchi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1429 [priorities] 
  - #1366 digest-headers: general feedback on Section 6 [POST, PATCH] (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1366 [digest-headers] 
  - #1250 Digest editorial refresh before WGLC (5 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1250 [digest-headers] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Signatures: Difficulty verifying B.2 examples https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1475 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+0/-2/💬0)
  2 issues closed:
  - Cut Server Push https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/786 
  - should reference RFCs 7540 and 8740 https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/842 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+2/-2/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Selected Representations and Validating Requests (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/838 
  - remove restriction to non-empty lines (fixes #836) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/837 [semantics] 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #439 Allow for multiple trailer sections and define iterative processing (2 by ioquatix, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/439 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Selected Representations and Validating Requests
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/838 
  - remove restriction to non-empty lines (fixes #836)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/837 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+11/-3/💬6)
  11 pull requests submitted:
  - ref RFC 8174 and markup bcp14 terms (fixes #1497) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1498 
  - Fix: #1487. Trailers considerations. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1491 
  - Fix: #1489. FAQ to be removed. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1490 
  - Fix: #1486. Security considerations review. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1488 
  - Fix: #1484. Add section Changes from 3230 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1485 
  - Mark's suggestions in section3 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1482 
  - Mark's review: section 1. See #1250 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1481 
  - Mark's review on section 5. See #1250 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1480 
  - Mark's review on section 3. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1479 
  - digest: editorial over abstract and intro (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1477 
  - Editorial improvements. See #1250. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1476 

  4 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #1481 Mark's review: section 1. See #1250 (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1481 [digest-headers] 
  - #1480 Mark's review on section 5. See #1250 (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1480 [digest-headers] 
  - #1476 Editorial improvements. See #1250. (3 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1476 [digest-headers] 
  - #690 Adding a note about 303 See Other (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/690 [bcp56bis] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - ref RFC 8174 and markup bcp14 terms (fixes #1497)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1498 
  - Mark's review on section 5. See #1250
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1480 [digest-headers] 
  - Mark's suggestions in section 3 and 4
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1482 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-3/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - xml2rfc workaround (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/848 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #846 What characters are permitted (2 by martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/846 
  - #844 Do the obsoletes thing properly (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/844 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - xml2rfc workaround
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/848 
  - Server Push caveats
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/835 
  - Do the obsoletes thing properly
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/844 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec