Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 07:40:16 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-0/💬11)
  5 issues created:
  - Signature Generation Script (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1506 [signatures] 
  - Add examples and discussion of signed responses (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1503 [signatures] 
  - Consider better specifying document.cookie serialization (by englehardt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1502 [6265bis] 
  - Disabling h2 priorities - nits (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1500 [priorities] 
  - Add Content-Digest (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1499 

  5 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #1502 Consider better specifying document.cookie serialization (1 by englehardt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1502 [6265bis] 
  - #1500 Disabling h2 priorities - nits (7 by MikeBishop, kazuho, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1500 [priorities] 
  - #1496 signatures and empty fields vs http-semantics-latest (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1496 [signatures] 
  - #1429 Should priority provide a recommendation for prioritizing retransmissions (1 by yangchi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1429 [priorities] 
  - #1340 [6265bis] Clarification on cookie size limits (1 by miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1340 [6265bis] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-2/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Add a section for http prioritization in transport retransmission (by yangchi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1504 
  - define H2 priority deprecation directly as action (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1501 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #1428 [6265bis] Refactor cookie retrieval algorithm to support non-HTTP APIs (1 by englehardt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1428 [6265bis] 
  - #1299 rfc6265bis: update HTTP refs to new core specs (1 by englehardt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1299 [6265bis] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - rfc6265bis: update HTTP refs to new core specs
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1299 [6265bis] 
  - RFC 6265bis: Update ABNF to define field values
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1469 [6265bis] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec