Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 07:32:48 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-3/💬7)
  1 issues created:
  - Should servers interpret Transfer-Encoding in 1.0 requests? (by mattiasgrenfeldt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/879 

  4 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #879 Should servers interpret Transfer-Encoding in 1.0 requests? (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/879 [h1-messaging] 
  - #878 Content and Payload (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/878 [semantics] 
  - #875 Murray Kucherawy COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16 (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/875 [h1-messaging] 
  - #873 Zaheduzzaman Sarker COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 (4 by MikeBishop, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/873 [semantics] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Zaheduzzaman Sarker COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/867 [h1-messaging] 
  - Murray Kucherawy COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/875 [h1-messaging] 
  - Robert Wilton COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/877 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-2/💬16)
  1 issues created:
  - AD review for cache-status (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1564 [cache-header] 

  7 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #1555 Add guidance to implementors of `id-` digest algorithms (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1555 [digest-headers] 
  - #1554 [SIGNATURES] Clarify Host vs :authority in canonicalization (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1554 [signatures] 
  - #1553 shorten title of client-cert-field (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1553 [client-cert-field] 
  - #1552 Caching considerations (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1552 [safe-method-w-body] 
  - #1510 Signature algorithm method identifiers (5 by jricher, martinthomson, msporny)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1510 [signatures] 
  - #1340 [6265bis] Clarification on cookie size limits (2 by chlily1, miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1340 [6265bis] 
  - #885 Define id- as a prefix for any Digest alg, not just id-sha-256 and id-sha-512 (5 by LPardue, ioggstream, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/885 [digest-headers] 

  2 issues closed:
  - [6265bis] Clarification on cookie size limits https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1340 [6265bis] 
  - Signature algorithm method identifiers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1510 [signatures] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-2/💬7)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Issue #1340 - Update cookie size requirements (by miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1563 
  - suggest intermediaries might avoid strict prioiritization (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1562 
  - priorities apply to HTTP and may be used by extensions (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1559 

  3 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #1563 Issue #1340 - Update cookie size requirements (4 by chlily1, miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1563 
  - #1562 suggest intermediaries might avoid strict prioiritization (2 by LPardue, kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1562 [priorities] 
  - #1559 priorities apply to HTTP and may be used by extensions (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1559 [priorities] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Issue #1340 - Update cookie size requirements
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1563 
  - suggest intermediaries might avoid strict prioiritization
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1562 [priorities] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec