Subject: Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:02:17 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(3.3)  "Alternatively, it might be better to redirect the request to a safe
resource that explains how to obtain a new client."

Did you mean "obtain a new user agent?"

(7.1) "recipients MUST anticipate potentially large decimal numerals"

s/decimal/hexidecimal (?) The chunk-size is in hex.

(10) This section could use an introductory paragraph. It is not at all clear
from the text why someone would enclose message as data or in what context this
would occur.