Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 05:27:39 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+8/-1/💬34)
  8 issues created:
  - Content and Payload (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/878 [semantics] 
  - Robert Wilton COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/877 [semantics] 
  - Zaheduzzaman Sarker COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/868 [caching] 
  - Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16: (with COMMENT (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/867 
  - who "perform"s a request? (by kaduk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/866 
  - Via and default ports (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/865 [semantics] 
  - Robert Wilton COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/864 [caching] 
  - Robert Wilton COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/862 [h1-messaging] 

  8 issues received 34 new comments:
  - #878 Content and Payload (2 by ioggstream, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/878 [semantics] 
  - #867 Zaheduzzaman Sarker COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16 (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/867 [h1-messaging] 
  - #865 Via and default ports (6 by martinduke, mnot, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/865 [semantics] 
  - #859 Éric Vyncke's COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 (7 by kaduk, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/859 [semantics] 
  - #858 Lars Eggert COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 (4 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/858 [caching] 
  - #856 Roman Danyliw COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/856 [caching] 
  - #854 Roman Danyliw COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 (2 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/854 [semantics] 
  - #851 Genart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16 (10 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/851 [semantics] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Robert Wilton COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/864 [caching] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+9/-5/💬38)
  9 issues created:
  - Add guidance to implementors of `id-` digest algorithms (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1555 
  - [SIGNATURES] Clarify Host vs :authority in canonicalization (by enygren)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1554 
  - Caching considerations (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1552 [safe-method-w-body] 
  - As a structured field (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1551 [client-cert-field] 
  - How are DATAGRAM frames prioritized? (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1550 [priorities] 
  - Force cookie scope to host, secure, or none  (label:6265bis) (by enygren)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1549 
  - Considerations for Client-Cert field and header compression (by afrind)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1548 
  - Interaction with field compression (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1547 [client-cert-field] 
  - Add Content-Digest field (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1542 

  18 issues received 38 new comments:
  - #1554 [SIGNATURES] Clarify Host vs :authority in canonicalization (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1554 
  - #1552 Caching considerations (2 by martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1552 [safe-method-w-body] 
  - #1551 As a structured field (8 by b---c, jricher, kazuho, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1551 [client-cert-field] 
  - #1550 How are DATAGRAM frames prioritized? (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1550 [priorities] 
  - #1549 Force cookie scope to host, secure, or none  (label:6265bis) (2 by davidben, miketaylr)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1549 [6265bis] 
  - #1548 Considerations for Client-Cert field and header compression (2 by afrind, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1548 [client-cert-field] 
  - #1547 Interaction with field compression (3 by afrind, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1547 [client-cert-field] 
  - #1538 [SIGNATURES] Are algorithm aliases allowed in the registry? (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1538 [signatures] 
  - #1536 @request-target doesn't encode the request target (8 by MikeBishop, ioggstream, jricher, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1536 [signatures] 
  - #1533 Registration policy for digest algorithm values (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1533 [digest-headers] 
  - #1530 Fix or replace table for request-target (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1530 [signatures] 
  - #1521 Certificate chain data (1 by enygren)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1521 [client-cert-field] 
  - #1510 Signature algorithm method identifiers (2 by msporny, sebastien-rosset)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1510 [signatures] 
  - #1509 Add Ed25519 support: algorithm definition and examples (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1509 [signatures] 
  - #1499 Add Content-Digest (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1499 [digest-headers] 
  - #1496 signatures and empty fields vs http-semantics-latest (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1496 [signatures] 
  - #1377 Deprecate/obsolete all legacy algorithms below sha-256 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1377 [digest-headers] 
  - #1373 signatures: clarification around RSASSA-PSS salt/randomness for examples. (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1373 [signatures] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Considerations for Client-Cert field and header compression https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1548 [client-cert-field] 
  - Disabling h2 priorities - nits https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1500 [priorities] 
  - Should priority provide a recommendation for prioritizing retransmissions https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1429 [priorities] 
  - signatures and empty fields vs http-semantics-latest https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1496 [signatures] 
  - Add Content-Digest https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1499 [digest-headers] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Errors at the border of framing and semantics (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/865 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Editorial suggestions from Benjamin Kaduk's IESG review (by kaduk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/870 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #855 Roman Danyliw COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16  (for #854) (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/855 [semantics] 
  - #853 Lars Eggert COMMENT draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16  (for #852) (3 by reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/853 [h1-messaging] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-4/💬7)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Extra word in SEARCH (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1557 
  - tools iz ded (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1556 
  - Shuffle around the concept overview (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1545 
  - priorities: CONNECT can be prioritized too (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1544 
  - Fix: #1542. Add Content-Digest. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1543 

  4 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #1556 tools iz ded (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1556 
  - #1544 priorities: CONNECT can be prioritized too (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1544 
  - #1543 Fix: #1542. Add Content-Digest. (4 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1543 [digest-headers] 
  - #1504 Add a section for http prioritization in transport retransmission (1 by yangchi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1504 [priorities] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - tools iz ded
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1556 
  - State the H2 priority signals explicitly
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1541 [priorities] 
  - Add a section for http prioritization in transport retransmission
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1504 [priorities] 
  - Shuffle around the concept overview
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1545 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-0/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Discuss invalid field names and values (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/866 

  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #861 Improve on fix for #815 (3 by gregw, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/861 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec