Subject: RE:Shipping docs 956-09-980-9 ETA7/15 & Delivery

From: Syam Sarath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 20:12:28 -0700

Dear Sir, 

We are planning to handover the Karwa Motors Project by the end of June
2021 . 

We require the Operations & Maintenance Manual , Commissioning
Certificate , Warranty Certificate & Spare parts list for ETP. 

So please send us all the documents as early as possible. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Sarath Syam 

Mechanical Engineer 

GSM : 9140-3698(0116) 

From: Syam Sarath [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2021 12:48 PM
To: 'Mechanical'
Cc: 'Suresh Srinivasan'; 'P.S. Murali'; 'Anil Kumar';
[email-masked]'; 'Jinya Renjith'; 'Muthukumar T'
Subject: RE: ETP - Shipping & Delivery 

Dear Mr. Santosh, 

Please find attached IR copy of ETP pre commissioning. 

As discussed, Please let us know about your final commissioning plans &
requirements. 

Also please be ready with your operation & maintenance manual for
training. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Sarath Syam 

Mechanical Engineer 

GSM : 9140-3698(0116) 

From: Mechanical [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2021 12:04 PM
To: 'Syam Sarath'
Cc: 'Suresh Srinivasan'; 'P.S. Murali'; 'Anil Kumar';
[email-masked]; 'Jinya Renjith'; 'Muthukumar T'
Subject: RE: ETP - Shipping & Delivery 

Dear Mr. Syam Sarath, 

As discussed earlier over by Phone, 

Kindly send the Approval Copy of Pre commissioning of ETP System. 

_ _ 

_Thanks & Regards,_ 

V. Santhosh Kumar 

Mechanical Engineer 

Muscat Projects & Environmental Services LLC 

P.O : 162, P.C : 102, Al Qurum 

Sultanate of Oman 

GSM : +968 - 91479325 

Tel :    +968 - 24503385, EXT:131 

From: Suresh Srinivasan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2021 10:06 AM
To: 'Muthukumar T' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'C.Tauro' <[email-masked]>; 'G. Narayanan'
<[email-masked]>; 'P.S. Murali' <[email-masked]>; 'Ajay
Varkey' <[email-masked]>; 'Anil Kumar' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'Mechanical' <[email-masked]>; 'Jinya
Renjith' <[email-masked]>; 'Khalid Al Azri'
<[email-masked]>; 'Sivan.S' <[email-masked]>;
'Balasubramanian' <[email-masked]>; 'Syam Sarath'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Karwa Accounts'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: ETP - Shipping & Delivery 

Dear Mr.Muthukumar / Mr.Santhosh, 

As discussed over by phone just a minute before, 

Please confirm the following: 

 	* Balance materials hand over to our head office by today like pumps,
pipes, fittings… etc.,
 	* Testing & Commissioning procedures & subsequent method statements
submitted to us by today through the mail..,
 	* Your commissioning team will report to site on 10.05.2021 Monday
followed that starting the testing & commissioning activities

Please ensure the above points, we had a tremendous pressure from client
side, 

Thanks and Regards, 

V.S.Suresh 

Construction Manager (MEP) 

Premier International Projects 

Karwa Project Site 

+968 92206143 

From: Suresh Srinivasan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 8:51 AM
To: 'Muthukumar T'
Cc: 'C.Tauro'; 'G. Narayanan'; 'P.S. Murali'; 'Ajay Varkey'; 'Anil
Kumar'; [email-masked]'; 'Mechanical'; 'Jinya Renjith'; 'Khalid
Al Azri'; 'Sivan.S'; 'Balasubramanian'
Subject: RE: ETP - Shipping & Delivery 

Dear Mr.Muthukumar, 

We had a discussions with Your Engineer Mr.Santhosh Kumar in the site
visit, what are the requirements received from him, 

All the points are completed,- in spite of electrical services and water
services., 

Right now etp inlet treatable water is not ready from client side, you
can pre commissioning the etp plant  with normal water, 

You can come at any time with advance notification, 

Thanks and Regards, 

V.S.Suresh 

Construction Manager (MEP) 

Premier International Projects 

Karwa Project Site 

+968 92206143 

From: Muthukumar T [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 5:45 PM
To: 'Suresh Srinivasan'
Cc: 'C.Tauro'; 'G. Narayanan'; 'P.S. Murali'; 'Ajay Varkey'; 'Anil
Kumar'; [email-masked]; 'Mechanical'; 'Jinya Renjith'; 'Khalid Al
Azri'
Subject: RE: ETP - Shipping & Delivery 

Dear Sir 

Good Evening, 

With respect to the project and below trailing mail, we have delivered
the ETP package at Duqm site on 11th March 2021 . 

Please note that we are waiting for your confirmation to commission the
plant. 

Kindly let us know your scheduled date. 

Thanks & Best Regards  

From: Mechanical <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 5:40 PM
To: 'Suresh Srinivasan' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'C.Tauro' <[email-masked]>; 'G. Narayanan'
<[email-masked]>; 'P.S. Murali' <[email-masked]>; 'PIP KARWA'
<[email-masked]>; 'Ajay Varkey' <[email-masked]>; 'Premier Intl
Projects llc' <[email-masked]>; 'Muthukumar T'
<[email-masked]>; 'Anil Kumar' <[email-masked]>; 'Jinya Renjith'
<[email-masked]>; 'Muthukumar T' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'C.Tauro' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Balasubramanian'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: ETP - Shipping & Delivery 

Dear Sir, 

Good Evening. 

As per yesterday (30-03-2021) Site visit regarding ETP Material
Delivery, kindly find the attached Revised DO & Approved Drawings as per
Consultant Requirements. I request you to kindly submit the same to
consultant for approval against material delivery. 

_ _ 

_Thanks & Regards,_ 

V. Santhosh Kumar 

Mechanical Engineer 

Muscat Projects & Environmental Services LLC 

P.O : 162, P.C : 102, Al Qurum 

Sultanate of Oman 

GSM : +968 - 91479325 

Tel :    +968 - 24503385