Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:30:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Client-Cert HTTP Header Field: Conveying Client Certificate Information from TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies to Origin Server Applications
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-06-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the HTTP header field "Client-Cert" that allows
   a TLS terminating reverse proxy to convey the client certificate of a
   mutually-authenticated TLS connection to the origin server in a
   common and predictable manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/