Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 07:40:10 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-0/💬23)
  5 issues created:
  - Rename "Specialty" to "Derived" (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1889 [signatures] 
  - Security Consideration: Lazy header parsers (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1888 [signatures] 
  - Signatures: 2.1.3 Dictionary Structured Field Members (by damz)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1886 
  - Signatures:  2.1.2. HTTP Field Examples broken (by bblfish)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1885 
  - No leading or trailing whitespace in field values (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1884 [signatures] 

  7 issues received 23 new comments:
  - #1888 Security Consideration: Lazy header parsers (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1888 [signatures] 
  - #1886 Signatures: 2.1.3 Dictionary Structured Field Members (2 by damz, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1886 [signatures] 
  - #1885 Signatures:  2.1.2. HTTP Field Examples broken (5 by bblfish, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1885 [signatures] 
  - #1884 No leading or trailing whitespace in field values (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1884 [signatures] 
  - #1864 Signing Empty / Absent Headers (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1864 [signatures] 
  - #1736 Interaction with caching (2 by bc-pi, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1736 [client-cert-field] 
  - #1509 Add Ed25519 support: algorithm definition and examples (11 by bblfish, bc-pi, dlongley, jricher, martinthomson, msporny)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1509 [signatures] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-1/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - pseudo-header stricter validation (by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1015 

  1 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #1015 pseudo-header stricter validation (3 by martinthomson, mnot, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1015 

  1 issues closed:
  - pseudo-header stricter validation https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1015 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+8/-8/💬0)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - minor AUTH48 changes in messaging (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1001 
  - auth48 changes for semantics (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1000 
  - Minor auth48 changes in messaging (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/999 
  - Minor auth48 changes (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/998 
  - AUTH48 changes to change log (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/997 
  - Minor auth48 changes in caching (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/996 
  - Minor (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/995 
  - Minor auth48 changes (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/994 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - minor AUTH48 changes in messaging (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1001 
  - auth48 changes for semantics (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1000 
  - Minor auth48 changes in messaging (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/999 
  - Minor auth48 changes (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/998 
  - AUTH48 changes to change log (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/997 
  - Minor auth48 changes in caching (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/996 
  - Minor
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/995 
  - Minor auth48 changes (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/994 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-2/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove "which" from a clause where it did not belong (by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1887 
  - Add a section on differences with protocols (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1883 
  - Some cleanup of binary messages (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1882 

  2 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #1879 Add "status", "change controller" and "contact" to IANA registration (2 by RyanTheOptimist)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1879 
  - #1878 Noodle on third-party cookies (3 by jwrosewell, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1878 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Add "status", "change controller" and "contact" to IANA registration
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1879 
  - Remove "which" from a clause where it did not belong
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1887 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-1/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Shorter name (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1016 

  1 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #1005 Stricter, clearer rules for Dynamic Table Size Update v2 (3 by martinthomson, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1005 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Shorter name
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1016 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec