Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 07:38:36 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-7/💬12)
  1 issues created:
  - Signature 07: Signing String date wrong in B.2.3  (by bblfish)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1901 

  9 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #1901 Signature 07: Signing String date wrong in B.2.3  (3 by bblfish, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1901 [signatures] 
  - #1889 Rename "Specialty" to "Derived" (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1889 [signatures] 
  - #1886 Signatures: 2.1.3 Dictionary Structured Field Members (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1886 [signatures] 
  - #1885 Signatures:  2.1.2. HTTP Field Examples broken (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1885 [signatures] 
  - #1884 No leading or trailing whitespace in field values (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1884 [signatures] 
  - #1876 Signatures 007: trouble verifying §3.1_Signature (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1876 [signatures] 
  - #1831 AD review of draft-ietf-httpbis-targeted-cache-control-02 (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1831 [targeted-cc] 
  - #1306 signatures: HTTP header line folding (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1306 [signatures] 
  - #1204 Use case: non repudiation (2 by jricher, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1204 [signatures] 

  7 issues closed:
  - Signatures 007: trouble verifying §3.1_Signature https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1876 [signatures] 
  - AD review of draft-ietf-httpbis-targeted-cache-control-02 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1831 [targeted-cc] 
  - Add Ed25519 support: algorithm definition and examples https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1509 [signatures] 
  - Security Consideration: Lazy header parsers https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1888 [signatures] 
  - Rename "Specialty" to "Derived" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1889 [signatures] 
  - RFC 6265bis should specify that no decoding of Set-Cookie line should occur https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1517 [6265bis] 
  - Renegotiation and Client-Cert https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1519 [client-cert-field] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+3/-3/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - minor AUTH48 edits to semantics (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1008 
  - minor AUTH48 edits to messaging (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1007 
  - Use 'directive' consistently (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1006 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Use 'directive' consistently
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1006 
  - minor AUTH48 edits to semantics (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1008 
  - minor AUTH48 edits to messaging (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1007 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-6/💬5)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Editorial nits in h3-websockets (by kaduk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1904 
  - Update Examples, Publish -08 (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1903 
  - [6265bis] Specify that no decoding of Set-Cookie line should occur (by johannhof)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1902 
  - Changed "specialty" to "derived" components (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1900 
  - Add Ed25519, update algorithm text (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1899 
  - fill out client-cert's IANA section (by b---c)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1898 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #1902 [6265bis] Specify that no decoding of Set-Cookie line should occur (3 by DiamondG3m, chlily1, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1902 
  - #1899 Add Ed25519, update algorithm text (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1899 [signatures] 
  - #1893 Digest SF proposal 1: three headers (1 by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1893 [digest-headers] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Update Examples, Publish -08
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1903 [signatures] 
  - Add Ed25519, update algorithm text
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1899 [signatures] 
  - Changed "specialty" to "derived" components
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1900 [signatures] 
  - [6265bis] Specify that no decoding of Set-Cookie line should occur
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1902 
  - fill out client-cert's IANA section
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1898 [client-cert-field] 
  - client-cert header and renegotiation
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1897 [client-cert-field] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec