Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 07:38:43 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - adjust prose about empty reason phrases (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/1005 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-7/💬7)
  4 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #1794 clearer advice on server interpretation (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1794 [priorities] 
  - #1736 Interaction with caching (1 by b---c)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1736 [client-cert-field] 
  - #1707 IDN names for domain attributes (4 by annevk, johannhof)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1707 [6265bis] 
  - #1551 As a structured field (1 by b---c)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1551 [client-cert-field] 

  7 issues closed:
  - Interaction with caching https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1736 [client-cert-field] 
  - Interaction with field compression https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1547 [client-cert-field] 
  - As a structured field https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1551 [client-cert-field] 
  - Editorial: good (client cert) header field description in section 2 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1596 [client-cert-field] 
  - Certificate chain data https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1521 [client-cert-field] 
  - shorten title of client-cert-field https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1553 [client-cert-field] 
  - clearer advice on server interpretation https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1794 [priorities] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+0/-1/💬0)
  1 issues closed:
  - Excess use of Dynamic Table Size Update introduced in #1003 https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/1004 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+3/-3/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - minor AUTH48 edits to messaging (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1004 
  - minor AUTH48 edits to messaging (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1003 
  - minor auth48 changes to messaging (#987) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1002 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - minor AUTH48 edits to messaging (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1004 
  - minor AUTH48 edits to messaging (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1003 
  - minor auth48 changes to messaging (#987)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/1002 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-6/💬1)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - client-cert header and renegotiation (by b---c)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1897 
  - Digest SF proposal 2: two headers (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1894 [digest-headers] 
  - Digest SF proposal 1: three headers (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1893 [digest-headers] 
  - client-cert caching interactions (by b---c)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1892 
  - priority changelog 11, remove dead ref (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1891 
  - Editorial suggestions for targeted-cc from Benjamin Kaduk's IESG review (by kaduk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1890 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1892 client-cert caching interactions (1 by b---c)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1892 [client-cert-field] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - client-cert caching interactions
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1892 [client-cert-field] 
  - client-cert: header compression and size considerations 
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1877 [client-cert-field] 
  - Client certificate chain
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1874 [client-cert-field] 
  - shorten title of draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field #1553
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1875 [client-cert-field] 
  - Editorial suggestions for targeted-cc from Benjamin Kaduk's IESG review
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1890 
  - priority changelog 11, remove dead ref
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1891 [priorities] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-3/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - 'all field blocks' was a little too final (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1018 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1005 Stricter, clearer rules for Dynamic Table Size Update v2 (1 by wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1005 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - 'all field blocks' was a little too final
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1018 
  - Restore change to Experimental Use policies
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1011 
  - Stricter, clearer rules for Dynamic Table Size Update v2
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1005 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec