Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 07:38:49 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #1011 Clarify range validity/satisfiability (1 by amichair)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/1011 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-7/💬3)
  4 issues created:
  - Include example of "@query-params" in list of covered components (by tyler-ham)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1981 
  - Editorial: 6265bis should explain ASCII and LDH in terminology (by johannhof)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1979 
  - Use SF terms, not ABNF (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1975 [priorities] 
  - Use SF terms, not ABNF (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1974 [proxy-status] 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #1933 ordering of concepts: checksum, integrity, digest, ...  (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1933 [digest-headers] 
  - #1929 Suggest Old algos MUSTS NOT be used (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1929 [digest-headers] 
  - #1801 Obsolete IANA Digest Algoritms Registry? (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1801 [digest-headers] 

  7 issues closed:
  - Reword transport integrity to avoid overstatement of properties https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1940 [digest-headers] 
  - No normative statements in Security Considerations https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1954 [digest-headers] 
  - Merge section 2 and 6 so normative handling of representation digest is clearer https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1967 [digest-headers] 
  - Signatures: Host header https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1921 [signatures] 
  - Signatures: Move keys to PKCS#8 PEM Format https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1867 [signatures] 
  - Signatures: @query clarification https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1951 [signatures] 
  - Signatures: "alg" for JWS signatures https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1907 [signatures] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+9/-5/💬30)
  9 pull requests submitted:
  - message-signatures: fix typo in ed25519-test-key name (by bpowers)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1985 
  - Fix: #1967. All of representation digest in section 2. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1984 
  - Simplify IANA registration section. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1983 
  - Fix: #1843. Improve example description. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1982 
  - Flexibility in Cookie Expiry Timeline (by arichiv)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1980 
  - priority: update author name (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1978 
  - priority: use SF terms, not ABNF (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1977 [priorities] 
  - Add support for absent header fields (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1976 
  - Fix: #1941. Editorial alignments (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1973 

  8 pull requests received 30 new comments:
  - #1980 Flexibility in Cookie Expiry Timeline (1 by arichiv)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1980 
  - #1978 priority: update author name (8 by LPardue, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1978 [priorities] 
  - #1976 Add support for absent header fields (12 by jricher, martinthomson, yaronf)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1976 [signatures] 
  - #1973 Fix: #1941. Editorial alignments (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1973 [digest-headers] 
  - #1971 Fix: #1968. Migrating from RFC3230. (3 by LPardue, ioggstream, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1971 [digest-headers] 
  - #1969 [6265bis] Require ASCII for domain attributes (fixes #1707) (1 by johannhof)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1969 
  - #1853 Fix: #1837. Mention collisions. (3 by LPardue, ioggstream, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1853 [digest-headers] 
  - #1699 [WIP] Remove unneeded MESSAGING references. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1699 [signatures] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Fix: #1954. No normative text in security considerations.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1972 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1967. All of representation digest in section 2.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1984 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1843. Improve example description.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1982 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1837. Mention collisions.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1853 [digest-headers] 
  - Signature Document Cleanups
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1964 [signatures] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1012 Kaduk IESG feedback (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/1012 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec