Subject: Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Yes on draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 07:00:49 -0800

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the short but required upgrade.

Please add a reference to HTTP/2 RFC 7540.

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 15:06:20 -0800

> draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02: Yes

Good point. I've fixed this in the Editor's Draft and will release a new
-03 version shortly.