Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 03:50:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Binary Representation of HTTP Messages
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-02-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a binary format for representing HTTP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts