Subject: Meeting Request

From: "Dan Romascano ELdevmt-TA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 98 13:33:47 +0200

The IEEE 802.3 Hub MIB WG, in the Operations and Management Area, would 
like to hold one two hours meeting at the next IETF, in Los Angeles, 
March-April 1998.

The proposed agenda includes:

1. Finalizing Ethernet Interfaces MIB additions for 100 MB
2. Implementation Experience Reports on RFC 2108 and RFC 2239
3. 1GB Ethernet additions to Repeater MIB, MAU MIB and Ethernet 
Interfaces MIB
4. 802.3z Full Duplex additions
5. Charter Extension and Changes

The WG did not meet at the last three IETF sessions, but at the meetings 
before, the attendance was between 20 to 40 people, and this is what we 
are expecting this time.

Conflicts to avoid as expressed by WG members, and in the order of 
priority according to rows:
- snmpv3, disman, entmib, agentx, ptopomib, bridgemib
- issll, intserv, rap, rsvp, mpls
- malloc, idmr, ospf, vrrp

Thanks and Regards,
 
IEEE 802.3 Hub MIB WG Chair,

Dan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Dan Romascanu,
Systems Architecture Group Manager,
LANNET Ltd.,
Voice: 972-3-645-8414, e-mail: [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

---

From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:32:25 -0500

This is to confirm one session for HUBMIB as follows:

	Monday, March 30 at 0930-1130 (opposite adsl, udlr, smime)

Thanks,

Marcia

**********************************************************************
Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Meeting Coordinator
Voice: 703-620-8990 ext. 210
Fax: 703-758-5913