Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 09:57:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IEEE 802.3 Hub MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                          IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs) 
                          using SMIv2
	Author(s)	: K. McCloghrie, D. McMaster, D. Romascanu, 
                          S. Roberts, K. De Graaf
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-05.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 05-Nov-97
	
          This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
          Information Base (MIB) for use with network management
          protocols in the Internet community.  In particular, it
          defines objects for managing 10 and 100 Mb/second Medium
          Attachment Units (MAUs) based on IEEE Std 802.3 Section 30,
          ''10 & 100 Mb/s Management,'' October 26, 1995.
 
          This memo does not specify a standard for the Internet
          community.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-05.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.