Subject: Your Search Engine Listing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 17:41:38 -0400

To: [email-masked] 

     Is your site listed with the top search engines?  ListMe will 
     list you with 50 search engines and indexes for $90. 
     Satisfaction guaranteed! 

Search engines are the only way most people have to find internet sites.
But if your site is not listed, no one will find it.

ListMe will submit your site for listing in the top 50 search engines for $90.

Here's how it works:

1.  Complete and return the form below.

2.  We'll post your site to 50 search engines within two business days, and 
we'll send you a submission report when we're finished.

3.  Pay nothing now.  We'll send you an invoice after we've completed the posting.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

These are permanent listings.  The $90 is a one-time fee.

WHICH SEARCH ENGINES?

Here's the list:

Infoseek, Lycos, Excite, Alta Vista,  Galaxy, HotBot, Magellan, Open 
Text Web Index, Web Crawler, BizWeb, New Riders WWW Yellow Pages, 
YelloWWWeb, True North, Northern Light, LinkMonster, The Weekly Bookmark, 
Seven Wonders, Jayde Online Directory, Starting Point, Web 100, Web Walker, 
New Page List, PeekABoo, One World Plaza, PageHost A-Z, Net-Announce, 
Project Cool, Where2Go, World Wide Business Yellow Pages, Sserv, 
Wow! Web Wonders!, WWW Worm, JumpCity, The Galactic Galaxy, TurnPike, 
Unlock:The Information Exchange, Your WebScout, Manufacturers Information 
Network, Net Happenings, Net Mall, Web World  Internet Directory, 
InfoSpace, BC Internet, BizCardz Business Directory, Scrub The Web,  
WebVenture, Hotlist, What's New, WhatUSeek, JumpLink, Linkcentre Directory. 

ORDER FORM

Hit the REPLY button on your e-mail program and fill out the following information.
 (This information will be posted to the search engines/indexes):

Contact name: 
Company Name:
Address:
City:              State/Prov:     Zip/Postal Code: 
Telephone: 
Fax: 
Email address: 

Contact e-mail address (in case we have questions about this order): 

URL:  http://
Site Title: 
Description (250 characters): 

Key words (250 characters, in descending order of importance):

If  billing a different address, please complete the following:

Addressee: 
Company Name:
Address:
City:              State/Prov:     Zip/Postal Code: 
Telephone: 
Fax: 
Email address: 

TERMS

Terms are net 15 days from date of invoice.

______________________________________________________________________
ListMe, Inc.
1127 High Ridge Road - Suite 184
Stamford CT 06905
Phone: (203) 326-8519
Fax:   (203) 322-4505
E-mail: [email-masked]