Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet-like Interface Types to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 09:31:51 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
  Objects for the Ethernet-like Interface Types'
  <draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
  document is the product of the IEEE 802.3 Hub MIB Working Group. It
  oboletes RFC1650. The IESG contact persons are Harald Alvestrand and
  Bert Wijnen.

Technical Summary

  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
  It defines Managed Objects for the Ethernet-like Interface Types.

  This document clarifies and fixes some minor problems in RFC1650.
  In addition, it extends RFC1650 by including management information
  useful for the management of 100 Mb/s Ethernet interfaces.

Working Group Summary

  The Working Group last call produced no issues with this document.

Protocol Quality

  The document was reviewed for the IESG by Bob Stewart. It has also
  been reviewed by Bert Wijnen of the IESG.
  No issues were raised during the IETF Last Call period.