Subject: [Hubmib] One Paragraph Meeting Report

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:32:44 +0200

The Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG met for one two hours session in
Minneapolis, on 3/22. 19 persons attended the meeting. The WG discussed the
status of the current documents, and possible new work derived from the new
Ethernet technologies in work in the IEEE 802.3 WG. It was decided that
implementation experience will be gathered concerning the implementations of
RFC 2665 and 2668. The WG decided to request from the Area Director approval
for an update of the WG Charter in order to start working on two new working
items, related to MIB support for 10 Gbp/s Ethernet and Power Ethernet. 

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 22:18:04 +0200

Thanks Dan.
Bert