Subject: [Hubmib] IEEE 802.3ae Working Group Ballot

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:52:58 +0200

Hi,

I would like to point to the fact that there is a IEEE 802.3 Working Group
comment review for IEEE P802.3ae (10 Gigabit Ethernet), Draft 3.0 going on
and due to finish on May 5. I would encourage all interested parties to read
the draft and especially Clause 30, and send their comments - either by the
intermediate of their companies participants in the IEEE 802.3ae work, or
through me. Even if most of us are not voting members in the IEEE 802.3 WG,
I am sure that our comments will be welcome, and addressed accordingly.
The e-mail address of the IEEE 802.3ae list - for these who would like to
follow directly the discussions, or send their inputs directly to this list
is [email-masked].
Regards,
Dan

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib