Subject: [Hubmib] FW: 51st IETF - Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB (hubmib) WG

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:19:59 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 5:13 PM
To: ietf-announce; @[email-masked]
Subject: 51st IETF - Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB (hubmib) WG

Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB (hubmib) WG

Thursday, August 09 at 1300-1500
=================================

CHAIR: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda Bashing, Introduction, Minutes Taker - Dan Romascanu - 5 min.
2. IEEE 802.3 Status Report - Dan Romascanu - 15 min.
3. WG Documents Status - Dan R. 10 min.
4. Implementation Reports Status - Yasha Karant - 15 min
5. MAU MIB (3) and Ethernet Interfaces MIB (2) Changes for 10 Gbps Ethernet
- John Flick - 30 min
6. Power Ethernet MIB (1) - Avi Berger - 30 min
7. Discussions and Plans for the Future - 15 min

Reading Materials:

(1)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-power-et
hernet-mib-00.txt
(2)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-
mib-v3-00.txt
(3)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-
v3-00.txt
(4)
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-
00.txt