Subject: [Hubmib] FW: 51st IETF - Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG (hubmib) and A ToM MIB WG (atommib) Joint Meeting

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:41:58 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 5:11 PM
To: ietf-announce; @[email-masked]
Subject: 51st IETF - Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG (hubmib) and AToM
MIB WG (atommib) Joint Meeting

Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG (hubmib) and AToM MIB WG (atommib)
Joint Meeting

Tuesday, August 07 at 1545-1645
=================================

CHAIRS: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
        Faye Ly <[email-masked]>
        Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Introductions and Agenda Bashing - 5 mins

WIS MIB - 55 mins

Discuss the cooperated efforts in defining a MIB that will cover the
IEEE 802.3ae WIS (WAN interface sublayer) interface. This interface
is data-rate and format compatible with the SONET STS-192c.

Discuss the potential for next revision of RFC 2558 to cover 1.
Or alternatively a new MIB that will cover both SONET and 10 Gbps
Ethernet interfaces using SONET.

Internet Draft:
http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-
00.txt