Subject: [Hubmib] FW: WIS design team deadline extension

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:03:09 +0200

For the intention of the WG members - The WIS MIB Design team was
awarded an extension of the deadline for submission of the conclusions
of their work. The Internet-Draft that includes the results of their
work will be made available on 10/19, end of business day for the hubmib
and atommib WG members to review and comments (this is instead of the
original 10/15 submission date).

The decision was taken together with the chairs of atommib, and the
reason is that we want to allow all design team members to review and
agree to the latest version of their draft before it is made available
for the WGs.

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: C. M. Heard [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 10:45 PM
To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan); Nathan Kohn; Faye Ly
Subject: WIS design team deadline extension

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:

> I would agree with Mike H. It would be nice that all members of the
> Design Team have the opportunity to comment. I have no problem to have
> the deadline extended to 10/19, so that Mike A., and maybe other
Design
> Team members have time to provide their input, and changes be made if
> needed.
>
> By 10/19, you may want to make the text of the I-D available at some
Web
> location, so that the hubmib and atommib WG members can start looking
at
> it, in parallel with the official submission to the Internet-Drafts
> repositories (which always takes a few days).

Dan,

May I suggest that you and/or other WG chairs forward this to
information the hubmib and atommib mailing lists so that WG
members will be aware of the delay?

Thanks and regards,

Mike

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib