Subject: [Hubmib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:02:12 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definition of Managed Objects for the Ethernet WAN 
                          Interface Sublayer
	Author(s)	: M. Ayers et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-05.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2002-12-16
	
This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based
internets.  In particular, it defines objects for managing the
Ethernet Wide Area Network (WAN) Interface Sublayer (WIS).
The MIB module defined in this memo is an extension of the SONET/SDH
Interface MIB and is implemented in conjunction with it and with the
Ethernet-like Interface MIB, the 802.3 Medium Attachment Unit MIB,
the Interfaces Group MIB, and the Inverted Stack Table MIB.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-05.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.