Subject: [Hubmib] IESG approved HUBMIB WG documents

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:14:21 +0200

IESG just approved the following:
      o Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet-like Interface 
        Types (Proposed Standard) 
        <draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-v3-03.txt>
        - Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium 
          Attachment Units (MAUs) (Proposed Standard) 
          <draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-04.txt>
        - Definition of Managed Objects for the Ethernet WAN Interface 
          Sublayer (Proposed Standard) 
          <draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-07.txt>
        - Applicability Statement for Reclassification of RFC 1643 to 
          Historic Status (Informational) 
          <draft-ietf-hubmib-1643-to-historic-01.txt>

Formal announcement will come from IESG on IETF announce in the next
few days.

Thanks for all the good work!

Thanks,
Bert 
_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib