Subject: Re: [Hubmib] Power Ethernet MIB - WG Last Call

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Romascanu, Dan (Dan) wrote:
>This is an Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG Last Call for the
>Power Ethernet MIB. The document can be found at:
>
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-power-ethernet-mib-05.txt

Here is a MIB doctor nit that I seem to have missed previously:  in
the MODULE-IDENTITY invocation the UTC time of the most recent
REVISION clause does not match that of the LAST-UPDATED clause.  
See section 4.5 of <draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-01.txt>.

//cmh

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

//cmh