Subject: [Hubmib] Interim Meeting Co-located with the IEEE 802.3ah Interim.

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:46:51 +0200

Howard Frazier, the Chair of IEEE 802.3ah announced us that IEEE 802.3ah will meet in Vancouver in the week of 1/12/2004. An official announcement will go out soon. If so, the option of organizing a co-located interim meeting of the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG is real. Howard and the IEEE 802 can support us with meeting facilities at the same location where IEEE 802.3ah meet, which is Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. However, we would need to pay the participation fee at the IEEE meeting. Since this is an interim meeting for all of the 802 working groups, the registration fee for the meeting has been set by the 802 treasurer, and will be $300.  This fee buys you the right to attend any of the IEEE 802 meetings planned during the week. More information about the meeting can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

We need to make a decision in the next couple of days in order to have the meeting announcement going out until Friday - one month before the meeting date. In order to decide, we need to know how many people intent to attend. Please send an email to me on this respect until Wednesday morning 8AM PT the latest. Please do it, even if you intended to attend anyway the IEEE meeting, or if you would be coming especially because of the IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG interim.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: "David Law" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:04:34 +0000

All,

Further to Dan's e-mail below the IEEE 802.3 Interim meeting notice is available
on the IEEE 802.3 web site at the URL -[
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/vancouver_04.html ].

Best regards,
  David Law

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>@ietf.org on 08/12/2003 11:46:51

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Howard Frazier" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [Hubmib] Interim Meeting Co-located with the IEEE 802.3ah Interim.

Howard Frazier, the Chair of IEEE 802.3ah announced us that IEEE 802.3ah will
meet in Vancouver in the week of 1/12/2004. An official announcement will go out
soon. If so, the option of organizing a co-located interim meeting of the
Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG is real. Howard and the IEEE 802 can support
us with meeting facilities at the same location where IEEE 802.3ah meet, which
is Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. However, we would need to pay the participation fee
at the IEEE meeting. Since this is an interim meeting for all of the 802 working
groups, the registration fee for the meeting has been set by the 802 treasurer,
and will be $300.  This fee buys you the right to attend any of the IEEE 802
meetings planned during the week. More information about the meeting can be
found at:

We need to make a decision in the next couple of days in order to have the
meeting announcement going out until Friday - one month before the meeting date.
In order to decide, we need to know how many people intent to attend. Please
send an email to me on this respect until Wednesday morning 8AM PT the latest.
Please do it, even if you intended to attend anyway the IEEE meeting, or if you
would be coming especially because of the IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB
WG interim.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "David Law" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:04:34 +0000

All,

Best regards,
  David Law

To:   <[email-masked]>

Thanks and Regards,

Dan