Subject: [Hubmib] FW: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-00.txt

From: "Wijnen, Bert \(Bert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:47:06 +0100

HUBMIB WG participants,

please note the following discussion and document. 

It looks like there may be some discussion about this in either
or both of the OPS-AREA meeting and/or the ADSLMIB meeting in
Prague.

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: vrijdag 9 maart 2007 11:51
To: Orly Nicklass; Edward Beili
Cc: Uri Shabi; [email-masked]; Menachem Dodge; Moti Morgenstern; NAIR,
NARENDRANATH (NARENDRANATH)** CTR **
Subject: RE: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-00.txt

I am copying Bert Wijnen who is chairing hubmib. I do not know if he is
subscribed to adslmib any longer, and the discussion is relevant for
hubmib as well. 

I would not be opposed to an informational document, if there is
interest and resources to edit and review it. It could be within the
scope of adslmib or of the opsarea working group, if we decide to form
one in Prague. 

Orly, if you are coming to Prague, would you be interested to present
this proposal in the OPS Area meeting? We could arrange for 5 or 10
minutes in the agenda for this purpose. I suspect this will also be on
the adslmib agenda, right? 

Dan

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib