Subject: [Hubmib] Last Call: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib (Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 09:28:11 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB
WG (hubmib) to consider the following document:

- 'Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB '
   <draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-05-21. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11297&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "Wijnen, Bert \(Bert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:15:49 +0200

Dear colleagues at IEEE 802.3,

below is the IETF Last Call (similar to Sponsor Ballot if you like)
for a document that I bet is of interest to you:
 
   'Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB '
   <draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

If at all possible, please review and send any comments you may have to
[email-masked] mailing list by 2007-05-21. If you DO INTEND TO REVIEW
but need more time, pls let Dan and myself know and we will try to 
accommodate by asking the IESG for an extension.

Reports of the type "I have read this document and support it"
or "we have implemented" or |we are implementing" are also very welcome.

Thanks,

Bert Wijnen
Chair of the IETF HUBMIB WG 

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:28 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Hubmib] Last Call: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib (Ethernet in
the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-05-21. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11297&rfc_flag=0