Subject: Educational feeds can be submitted to the educational feed directory free of charge.

From: "Lawrence Madden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:00:08 -0700

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

November Free Autodiscovery Tool - Automatically generate autodiscovery
code for RSS feeds that can be inserted into your website.
If you want to do a podcast, this is the program you need.
The room should also have a door, so that you will not have unexpected
interruptions. Create sound effects, record music or interviews, edit
and layer clips to provide commercial quality recordings. A little due
diligence will go a long way.
Search newsgroups and Google for the interviewees name, product, or
company, and build a background.
I'm also awarding it the Tucows Editors Choice Award for excellence.
RSS Scripts Directory - Subscription based directory containing numerous
PHP scripts for managing RSS feeds. Some podcasts are password
restricted to students who are enrolled in that specific class.
Obviously, the larger files might intimidate listeners with a slow
connection. RSSFilter can be used in conjunction with RSSmesh to filter
and merge multiple RSS feeds as well.
Not surprisingly, podcasters, just like radio stations, have looked for
ways to profit from their on-air dialogue.
Not surprisingly, ideas for blog posts or RSS feed items originate or
are influenced by other web content.
Supports iTunes extensions. While other institution's publicly post
their podcasts and offer non-enrolled students insight into the class
material. Some podcasts are password restricted to students who are
enrolled in that specific class.
Easily record and edit audio files to create professional sounding
podcasts.
Now, this is software that you actually buy.
Social Bookmarking Icons - Create bookmarklets to insert into your
webpages to increase popularity.
The iPod however comes with very little documentation.
This also means you can easily create iTunes compatible podcasts.
Files can be imported or recorded. This also means you can easily create
iTunes compatible podcasts.
htm Podcasting Quiz  How much do you know about podcasting? htm Looking
for Innovative RSS Ideas?
Enter the coupon code ffanews .
PodSafe Music  Podsafe music refers to music specifically for
podcasters. Educational feeds can be submitted to the educational feed
directory free of charge.