Subject: Forest fires have made it one of the world's worst polluters.

From: "harm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:11:02 +0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

There are far too many variables to make a meaningful call on regime
survival.
Donovan said, September 13, 2005 at 6:13 pm  Cool. Supporters of the
compulsory licences, like Paul Cawthorne from Medicins Sans Frontiers,
believe Thailand's bold step is the right one. Next you will learn the
differences between a nice guy and a cool guy. You will learn how to
talk to girls at a party and if it matters what you say. The by-election
became as much about the possible return to prominence of Mr Anwar -
seen as the opposition's "leader in waiting" - as it had to do with the
people of Ijok. Who was standing next to him at that reception at the
Chinese embassy?
WANG HONGYANG, 14, BEIJING I've been learning about Japanese history for
three years.
They think we're just nagging them about the history.
Few were under any illusions that V1 Immunitor would help them, but then
what did they have to lose? Carrying a can of pesticide, he swings the
spray backwards and forwards over the crop.
If they do not like what they recorded, they can re-record. Indonesia
straddles both ends of the global warming debate.
Permalink Comments are closed. 05  Advice from Meghan.