Subject: At the time of this writing, version 5.

From: "Vinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:36:57 +0200

CDPN Really Warming Up!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.0675 UP 4%

Investors are taking notice of CDPN, with hot news, volume rising, and
price on a steady climb. This is is on the hot list. Get on CDPN first
thing Tuesday!

I click the Suggest button to have Java Studio Creator fill in the
driver class name and the URL template.
Figure 2: Java Studio Creator 2 IDE and NetBeans 4. And because Sun
opens Solaris source code via the OpenSolaris Project, everyone can
benefit from the work and insight of creative, committed Solaris
developers.
Ajax-Enabled JavaServer Faces Components Create web applications with
Ajax-enabled JavaServer Faces components.
If you don't find components or widgets that provide the Ajax
functionality you need, you must do a lot more JavaScript coding
yourself. With its simplified installation experience coupled with
additional support for common laptops and desktops, developers can more
easily create and deploy applications for Solaris 10.
You can build your applications visually, with minimal code creation,
using its drag-and-drop components (EJBs and web services, too),
automatic page navigation, and other convenient features. However, since
Java Studio Creator was developed over a forked NetBeans source base, a 
disparity has always existed between the two IDEs.
These applications are representative of a new generation of highly
responsive, highly interactive web applications, referred to as Web 2.
For example, enterprise application developers need to add logic in
server-side components to handle Ajax-related requests directed to the
server. Also a Filter that allows you to add headers to Servlet output
(caching application). Check back next week as SDNtv offers a look
Solaris Express, Developer Edition with Don Kretsch.
Download the latest build here, or register for the free NetBeans Day.
NetBeans is the free, open source Integrated Development Environment
(IDE). 0 and get the nice features of the NetBeans 5. Migrate your Sun
Java Studio Creator 2 applications to NetBeans Visual Web Pack.
Also a Filter that allows you to add headers to Servlet output (caching
application). At the other end of the spectrum, you take advantage of
techniques that allow you to build Ajax into a web page with little or
no JavaScript coding. Component developers find the technology
particularly powerful because it contains a set of application
programming interfaces (APIs) for representing UI components and for
managing their state.
A new dialog box then opens that lets me add a new data source, as shown
in Figure 1. com: mysql-connector-java-5.
For article, tutorials, forums, tech tips, and other developer
resources, please see the official page on the Sun Developer Network.
However, since Java Studio Creator was developed over a forked NetBeans
source base, a  disparity has always existed between the two IDEs.
0 Expo Toyko and the just-announced Web 2.
These components run on a server and are rendered to the page.
0 as soon as it was released. For example, a user can continue to move
the mouse over a Google map and see a smooth, uninterrupted change in
the display because extended parts of the map have been loaded
asynchronously. Right now, we're not sure if we are going to work on a
Java Studio Creator 3 IDE.
1 IDE   In addition to a different look, the Java Studio Creator IDE
introduced some important  functionality that was missing in the
NetBeans 3.