Subject: [Hubmib] FW: Request to forward the Nomcom 2007-8 Announcementto lists youmanage

From: "Wijnen, Bert \(Bert\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:40:49 +0200

In case you have not seen the NOMCOM announcement on the IETF list. 

Bert Wijnen 
p.s. I will be on vacation for the next 3 weeks and will most
probably not check any email. In case of urgent issues, pls
check with our AD (Dan Romascanu), who also is subscribed to this list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshminath Dondeti [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 7:55 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Request to forward the Nomcom 2007-8 Announcement to lists
youmanage

Folks,

We have around 50 volunteers so far for Nomcom 2007-8 voting member
selection.  We need a lot more!  Not everyone subscribes to the
IETF-Announce list.  Could you please forward the announcement
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/show_nomcom_message.cgi?id=1234 to
WG, RG, BoF, Area lists that you manage?

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib