Subject: NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE RADARS INDICATED ISOLATED SHOWERS CONTINUING TO MOVE ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA.

From: Sim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:03:04 +0200

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A DENSE FOG
ADVISORY. NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE RADARS INDICATED ISOLATED SHOWERS
CONTINUING TO MOVE ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA. LOW CLOUDS
OVER THE PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND CONTINUE TO BRING DENSE FOG THROUGH
THOMPSON PASS.

EXPECT CLOUDY SKIES WITH A CHANCE OF LIGHT RAIN OR DRIZZLE. FURTHER
DEVELOPMENT TO THE NORTH AND EAST INCLUDING INLAND SECTIONS OF SOUTHEAST
MISSISSIPPI CAN BE EXPECTED THROUGH THE MORNING HOURS.
A FEW SPRINKLES POSSIBLE. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS
ISSUED A DENSE FOG ADVISORY.
THIS CONDITION IS EXPECTED TO PERSIST INTO LATE MONDAY MORNING OR EARLY
AFTERNOON.
A FEW AREAS OF LIGHT DRIZZLE AND PATCHY FOG ALONG THE COAST FORMING
LATE. A FEW AREAS OF LIGHT DRIZZLE AND PATCHY FOG ALONG THE COAST
FORMING LATE. THIS ACTIVITY IS EXPECTED TO BECOME MORE WIDESPREAD ACROSS
THE REGION.

SCATTERED PATCHES OF RAIN AND SHOWERS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE PASSING
NORTHWARD ACROSS THE VALLEY THROUGH EARLY MORNING.
AND ESCAMBIA AND SANTA ROSA COUNTIES IN FLORIDA.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A LINE OF THUNDERSTORMS
OVER OHATCHEE. MOST OF THIS PRECIPITATION WAS OVER MOBILE AND BALDWIN
COUNTIES IN ALABAMA MOVING NORTHEASTWARD INTO ESCAMBIA MONROE AND CLARKE
COUNTIES IN ALABAMA.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A DENSE FOG
ADVISORY. IS SETTLING OVER THOMPSON PASS. MOST OF THIS PRECIPITATION WAS
OVER MOBILE AND BALDWIN COUNTIES IN ALABAMA MOVING NORTHEASTWARD INTO
ESCAMBIA MONROE AND CLARKE COUNTIES IN ALABAMA. A DENSE FOG ADVISORY
MEANS VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE REDUCED TO LESS THAN ONE QUARTER
MILE.

A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
IMMANENT OR OCCURRING NOW.

FURTHER DEVELOPMENT TO THE NORTH AND EAST INCLUDING INLAND SECTIONS OF
SOUTHEAST MISSISSIPPI CAN BE EXPECTED THROUGH THE MORNING HOURS.
PERIODS OF LIGHT DRIZZLE. A FEW AREAS OF LIGHT DRIZZLE AND PATCHY FOG.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A LINE OF THUNDERSTORMS
OVER OHATCHEE.
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WERE OCCURRING OVER
COASTAL AND INLAND AREAS OF SOUTHWEST ALABAMA AND THE WESTERN FLORIDA
PANHANDLE.

A DENSE FOG ADVISORY MEANS VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE REDUCED TO
LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE. LOW CLOUDS OVER THE PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND
CONTINUE TO BRING DENSE FOG THROUGH THOMPSON PASS.
A FEW AREAS OF LIGHT DRIZZLE AND PATCHY FOG ALONG THE COAST FORMING
LATE. AND LEAVE PLENTY OF DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU. CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED
TO CONTINUE THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE RADARS INDICATED ISOLATED SHOWERS CONTINUING TO
MOVE ACROSS PORTIONS OF SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA.
IT IS DIRECTED TOWARD FIRE AGENCIES. SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP
AND MOVE NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND WESTERN ARKANSAS.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A LINE OF THUNDERSTORMS
OVER OHATCHEE. FOG AND LOW CLOUDS DEVELOPING OVERNIGHT. NATIONAL WEATHER
SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A LINE OF THUNDERSTORMS OVER OHATCHEE.
THIS ACTIVITY IS EXPECTED TO BECOME MORE WIDESPREAD ACROSS THE REGION. A
FEW AREAS OF LIGHT DRIZZLE AND PATCHY FOG ALONG THE COAST FORMING LATE.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WERE OCCURRING OVER
COASTAL AND INLAND AREAS OF SOUTHWEST ALABAMA AND THE WESTERN FLORIDA
PANHANDLE.

A FEW AREAS OF LIGHT DRIZZLE AND PATCHY FOG. THE RIVER WILL FALL BELOW
FLOOD STAGE BY FRIDAY EARLY AFTERNOON. MOST OF THIS PRECIPITATION WAS
OVER MOBILE AND BALDWIN COUNTIES IN ALABAMA MOVING NORTHEASTWARD INTO
ESCAMBIA MONROE AND CLARKE COUNTIES IN ALABAMA. FOG AND LOW CLOUDS
DEVELOPING OVERNIGHT. This file is usually updated about every two
minutes. SCATTERED PATCHES OF RAIN AND SHOWERS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE
PASSING NORTHWARD ACROSS THE VALLEY THROUGH EARLY MORNING.

CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE THROUGH MONDAY MORNING. FURTHER
DEVELOPMENT TO THE NORTH AND EAST INCLUDING INLAND SECTIONS OF SOUTHEAST
MISSISSIPPI CAN BE EXPECTED THROUGH THE MORNING HOURS. AND ESCAMBIA AND
SANTA ROSA COUNTIES IN FLORIDA. THERE MAY CAST CONDITIONS.

FOG AND LOW CLOUDS DEVELOPING OVERNIGHT. THE RIVER WILL FALL BELOW FLOOD
STAGE BY FRIDAY EARLY AFTERNOON. OTHERWISE ACROSS NORTHEAST PRINCE
WILLIAM SOUND. AND THROUGH THEM TO THE PUBLIC. FURTHER DEVELOPMENT TO
THE NORTH AND EAST INCLUDING INLAND SECTIONS OF SOUTHEAST MISSISSIPPI
CAN BE EXPECTED THROUGH THE MORNING HOURS. SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE TO
DEVELOP AND MOVE NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS EASTERN OKLAHOMA AND WESTERN
ARKANSAS.
PERIODS OF LIGHT DRIZZLE. AND THROUGH THEM TO THE PUBLIC.