Subject: gravitate hookey

From: Francis Mabel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:28:44 +0200

Do you think my new set of lyrics will make Bush cry too? My No Liebe
For Lieberman is here and my song parodies are here. But if I were
in Condi's position, I wouldn't think it vital To play a recital, When
working t'wards peace was my mission. La radio est dangereuse, n'est-ce
pas ? And shove them out the door.

Some Notable Posts: Skippy is doing something about Chuck Roberts and he
wants your help. Ne monkey pas avec les babouins! And show disdain for
Dems who disagree.

Unless we fight, we won't be free.

I fear that evil's won. Exploiting danger, risks, and fear. You cast
aside the virtues of our nation.

Your words and actions aid the GOP.

Joementum Joe, it's time to end your Sen.

He flouts it joyfully. But if I were in Condi's position, I wouldn't
think it vital To play a recital, When working t'wards peace was my
mission. But a GOP whore, Who's still wrong on the war, Has to forfeit
his Senator title.

Joementum Joe, Joementum Joe, it's time to go.

You've been disloyal to voters and your party. You've dealt democracy so
many blows.

It's time to oust the GOP, And shove them out the door.

You could have blocked Alito, but you failed to.