Subject: "It's a more difficult area with larger concentrations of enemy forces, of Taliban forces, than we have seen immediately around Kandahar city," Cessford said.

From: Nicholas E. Rankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:56:59 +0530

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

The retraction of that array will allow the new pair of arrays to
rotate, following the direction of the sun.

" His comments come on the eve of two days of meetings between the UN,
AU and Sudanese government in the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa. -led
coalition, it was Afghan police officers who misidentified and then
ambushed a combined U.
Access Error Headline functionality has been disabled from your
intranet. choppers later fired rockets at the police officers, which
caused most of the casualties, said the commander at the police post,
who goes only by the name Esanullah.

" Harry, the grandson of Queen Elizabeth and son of Prince Charles, has
been fodder for British tabloids before.
researchers have found.

"Afghan and coalition forces took incoming fire and they responded to
it," Belcher said, adding the forces also called in helicopter support.
military spokesman and Afghan police gave different accounts of the
incident. The first thing I did was I went to my insurance people: 'Hey,
look, am I protected, am I safe?
Access Error Headline functionality has been disabled from your
intranet.

It is Disney's first co-production in India, and highlights a new
direction for the U.

As Pearson explained that those weren't the pants for the suit, he
choked up and left the courtroom crying after asking the judge for a
break. Burnett injured in Blue Jays loss  Toronto Blue Jays pitcher A.

Details of Tuesday's agreement could not be confirmed immediately.