Subject: [I2nsf] draft-strassner-i2nfs-info-model

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:28:28 -0500

Hello,

In an effort to get through all of the drafts, I took a look
at draft-strassner-i2nfs-info-model as well.  This is really still at an
outline stage and not ready for review since it mostly covers the structure
of an information model at this point.

If you could let me know when this is further along, I'll take a look at
that point in time and am curious if it will be able to fit into an
existing WG or not.

In terms of supporting materials to form a WG, having a bit more in this
draft may be very important.  The gap analysis points to this one being a
key reason for the WG to exist.  That may or may not be the case once you
work through the use cases and agree to a scope to see if this can fit
elsewhere or not.

Thank you for your work on this draft.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen