Subject: [I2nsf] draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:00:13 -0500

Hi,

I am looking at the following draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase/ and
think this expands the scope quite a bit from the other use case draft.
This scope involves end users (as I read it) who can request service
alterations like handling SPAM as opposed to the other use case draft that
is more along the lines of enterprise services and functions to alter
policy based on enterprise needs (tenant scenarios in a hosted environment).

The jump in this draft from authentication to service function alterations
is a bit abrupt.  In the first part where IoT authentication was discussed,
I was wondering if this was at all applicable to ACE, but then the leap was
made.

Can I remove this draft from the list with the BoF proposal as it expands
the scope in a way that I don't think is intended?

Thank you,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen