Subject: [I2nsf] Top-level actions from today's meeting

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 04:19:30 -0000

Hi,

I took a note of the top-level actions taken away from the meeting this morning.
Don't let this preclude you also doing other work.

Ed to lead on a terminology document. Please contact Ed if you believe you have
cycles to help. Otherwise wait until he pushes something out and then review it.

Sue to merge problem statement document with use case and gap analysis document.
Also add a section on "outputs" or "outcomes" per discussion at the mic. Chairs
to move the merged document forward as a candidate for adoption to satisfy our
deliverable.

Chairs to ensure coordination with other WGs especially: SUPA, SFC, DOTS

John Strassner to send mail about framework document and some broken models
(John asked to be reminded :-)

WG to review and discuss documents and not wait for Buenos Aires to make
progress.

Everyone to use the wiki and issue tracker to help with the work.

Thanks!
Adrian