Subject: [I2nsf] A New I-D on An Architecture for Security Management in I2NSF Framework

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 00:44:52 +0900

Hi all,
I have posted a new i2nsf I-D:
- Title
   An Architecture for Security Management in I2NSF Framework

- File

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-i2nsf-security-management-architecture-01

- Abstract
   This document describes an architecture for security management in
   the Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) framework.  This
   security management architecture consists of I2NSF Client, Security
   Management System (i.e., Security Controller and Developer's
   Management System), and Network Security Functions (NSFs) in the
   I2NSF framework.  I2NSF Client consists of Application Logic, Policy
   Updater, and Policy Collector.  Security Controller consists of
   Security Policy Manager and NSF Capability Manager.  This document
   explains their missions and the processing of security management in
   a high level.  It also describes representative use cases, such as
   security management for the list of malware domains and security
   management for VoIP-VoLTE.

In this draft, we propose an architecture for security management in I2NSF
framework from high-level security policies to low-level security policies.
The flow of security policies through the proposed architecture is explained
through the components in the architecture. In the case of the detection of
new security attacks in NSFs, the corresponding low-level security policies
are generated and will be delivered to I2NSF Client so that it can have
the corresponding high-level policy.

It will be great for you to take a look at this I-D and give us comments or
suggestions.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul
--
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Software
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>