Subject: [I2nsf] A New I-D on YANG Data Model of Interface to Network Security Functions Capability Interface

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 00:49:51 +0900

Hi all,
I have posted a new i2nsf I-D:
- Title
   YANG Data Model of Interface to Network Security Functions Capability
Interface

- File
   *https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-capability-interface-yang-00
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-capability-interface-yang-00>*

- Abstract
   This document defines a data model corresponding to the information
   model for Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) capability
   interface.  It describes a data model for three security capabilities
   (i.e., security functions), such as network security control, content
   security control, and attack mitigation control, as defined in the
   information model for the I2NSF capability interface.

In this draft, we propose a YANG data model for the information model of
I2NSF capability interface (i.e., NSF facing interface).
This draft contains three data models of three use cases, such as
firewall, DDoS attacks, and VoIP-VoLTE attacks.

This draft is complementary for Susan Hares' data model for I2NSF:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-yang-00

These two data models are based on the information model in version 05:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-05

As you know, version 06 was posted recently with lots of changes.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-06

Due to the limitation of time, it seems not feasible to reflect the updates
of
version 06 this time.
We will reflect the changes of the information model on our revised version
later.

It will be great for you to take a look at this I-D and give us comments or
suggestions.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul
-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Software
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>