Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 15:09:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions of the IETF.

        Title           : Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) Terminology
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          John Strassner
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of terms that are used for the Interface
   to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) effort.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-terminology-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/